Saturday, November 3, 2012

Smashbox Holiday 2012 Collection - Studio Pop

One of the best gift collections every single year is almost always from Smashbox, this company gives us huge giftsets that have something for every single person on your list.  I seem to remember that over the past few years, this company always does one massive palette that contains shades for lips, eyes, and face.  Massive is the key word here, in previous years, it has contained 50 or more shades of eye shadow and then multiple shades for the lips and cheeks.  This is often considered one of the best gifts on the Sephora website and I have seen it sell out very quickly in previous years.  I am happy to report that I see it again when looking at the new holiday collection from Smashbox, Studio Pop.  I am willing to bet that Smashbox hasn't really changed many of the sets and palettes for the collection this year, I doubt that they will mess with a series of products that have sold so well for them in the past years.

Studio Pop is a holiday collection that only contains palettes and sets, some contain products for all facial features while others are much more targeted toward one feature.  This collection is available on the Smashbox website and is already featured on the Sephora and Nordstrom websites.  I predict this collection will do very well this holiday season.  The Smashbox website provides a description of the collection for us, "Holidays rock with Studio Pop!  This limited edition collection of our on-set faves will have you living the season out loud with party perfect shades."  Every single one of these limited edition palettes and sets will be perfect to give as a gift or keep for yourself!

Here is the holiday gift collections from Smashbox!

Studio Pop Ultimate Palette - Every beauty junkie's dream! Our Studio Pop Ultimate Palette has everything (and we mean everything) you need to create infinite looks from fresh-faced fab to party-ready perfection. Only $59/$300 Value.  Includes: 6 cheek colors: Sunkissed Matte Bronzer, Petunia Blush, Passion Blush, Warm Apricot Blush, Lens Soft Lights, Prism Soft Lights; 9 cream eye liners: Ivy, Caviar, Fortune, Picasso, Midnight Brown, Taupe, Deep Purple, Gilt, Smoke; 6 lip glosses: Gumdrop, Bella, Lily, Tea Rose, Pomegranate, Freeze; 45 Photo Op Eye Shadows: Champagne, Naked, Birch, Platinum, Cream, Peacock, Crisp, Suede, Fig, Ambient, Sumatra, Doe, Obsidian, Rapture, Sienna, Sand, Frost, Nectar, Breeze, Snow, Fawn, Frambois, Cinnamon, Toast, Lavender, Cement, Spruce, Aubergine, Roast, Orchid, Harbor, Pastel, Opal, Fizz, Bliss, Oyster, Anchor, Drizzle, Take Two, Camel, Carnation, Ultramarine, Velvet, Blacktop, Pacific.

Studio Pop Palette - Amp up your eyes this season with this mega palette of best-selling shadows and luxe cream liners-even comes with 4 Get the Looks and a built-in mirror! Only $49/$200 value!  Includes: 16 Photo Op Eye Shadows (Nocturnal, Lunar, Emerald, Nude, Vanilla, Obsidian, Champagne, Bark, Cinder, Pastel, Orchid, Flamingo, Smoke, Amethyst, 24k, Nutmeg; 4 Cream Eye Liners (Bronze, Royal, Picasso, Nightlife).

Studio Pop for Lips - 'Tis the season to pick up 5 limited-edition shades in an irresistible, collectible tin! Only $26/$67 value!  Includes: Lip Enhancing Gloss in: Illume (pale nude with iridescence), Razzle (opalescent bright pink), Spiceberry (nude creamy pink); Reflection High Shine Gloss in: Star (nude), Candy (bubblegum pink).

Studio Pop Brush Set - Blend your way to holiday-party perfection with 5 essential brushes in this must-have set! A $145 value + free bag!  Includes: #2 Face & Cheek Brush, #13 Foundation Brush, #10 Crease Brush, #15 Shadow/Liner Brush, #21 Arced Liner Brush,Brush Roll.

Studio Pop for Eyes - A covetable, collectible tin filled with must-haves for holiday-ready eyes-from limited-edition liners to an ultra-volumizing mascara! Only $24/$57 value!  Includes: Travel-size Full Exposure Mascara; Travel-size Limitless Eye Liners in Graphite, Bronze Citrine, Antique Gold, Imperial.

I placed a picture of the huge palette in with this post, this is biggest and best selling of all the sets and palettes and I think that this would make one of the most amazing gifts for any female on your list.  I am actually considering it for myself since I love the eye shadow formula from this company and I also LOVE the Cream Eye Liners from this company (and I have loved them for years).  The fact that I would get 45 eye shadows and then 9 Cream Eye Liners is more than enough for me to want to buy this set.  I am sure that I will get several repeats of shades that I already have in my eye shadow collection and also a few that I won't really use but I think this set is well worth buying and I will be checking it out the next time that I hit up Sephora.

If I get the huge palette then I don't need the smaller Studio Pop Palette, I doubt that there is any shade that isn't in the big one that would actually be in the smaller set.  The other set that I am really considering for both myself and for a few friends on my list is the lip gloss set, I love and would use every single gloss in this set and I know that I have friends that would also.

One of the best gift collections for the holidays and I strongly urge all of you to check it out!

photo courtesy of Smashbox

No comments: