Monday, November 26, 2012

Zoya Holiday 2012 Collection - Ornate

I am rapidly coming to the end of the holiday collections and December is starting very soon...I can hardly believe that time has gone so fast since I start holiday collections in the beginning of October.  Zoya's Ornate collection is the last of the nail polish collections that I will be looking at until the spring collections begin to release.  At this point, I can't buy any more bottles of polish until I can find a new place to store my bottles, I am 100% maxed out with my current container and bottles are overflowing from it every single time that I try and close it.  I am almost hoping that I don't really love anything from this collection since I cannot buy any more bottles. 

However, on first glance, I can already see some wonderful jewel tones in this small polish collection and I will have to make some hard decisions on either storage or parting with a few current bottles if I decide that I must have a couple shades from Zoya.  Maybe it is time to start browsing the Bed Bath and Beyond website for some new ways to store items...

"Add dazzle to your nails this holiday winter season with the Zoya Ornate Nail Polish Collection, a combination of six liquid metals (foil finish), one silver holographic / bar glitter and three holographic crystal beauties. Each with a dynamic, long-wearing, toxin-free personality of her own. Perfect when paired together to create modern French manicures as seen during the runway shows of fashion week. Try Storm with a Ziv tip as shown on our model for an ultra stylish look!"  Oh this will be a hard collection of shades to ignore for the holidays and then the winter months!

The Ornate collection from Zoya!

Nail Polish in Ziv - Zoya Nail Polish in Ziv can be best described as a full coverage, yellow-toned metallic gold foil with silver highlights and warm gold flake glitter accents. Try this for an extremely shiny, reflective, and eye-catching luxe gold nail. Imagine Zoya Trixie in gold.

Nail Polish in Storm - Zoya Nail Polish in Storm can be best described as a full coverage, holiday black with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter. Storm is elegant, powerful and versatile - try it as a french tip over Aurora or Blaze!

Nail Polish in Aurora - Zoya Nail Polish in Aurora can be best described as a full coverage, medium sugarplum purple flecked with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter. The rainbow holographic sparkle turns this plum purple into something truly captivating.

Nail Polish in Logan - Zoya Nail Polish in Logan can be best described as a full coverage, yellow-toned forest green with dense, foil-like yellow-gold and blue-green duochrome shimmer! Rich color, a sparkling finish and a subtle duochrome effect make this green very special. Pair it with a Zoya Ziv (gold) tip for an extra dash of holiday flare!

Nail Polish in Blaze - Zoya Nail Polish in Blaze can be best described as a full coverage, cool-toned medium mulberry red with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter. The multidimensional holographic glitter adds complexity and depth to this vampy red.

I am thinking that it is time to just begin shopping for a much bigger container for my polishes...I am not going to stop buying new bottles any time soon and I will want a few shades from this collection.  My favorite shade and the one that I want the most from this collection is the pictured shade, Storm.  I don't own any black shades and I love this shade.  This is a must own for me and it actually will fill a hole in my huge polish collection. 

I really own need that one shade from this collection but of course I want more than just one shade!  My second favorite shade is Logan, I love this shimmering deep green foil and this shade will fill another hole in my nail polish collection and I really love this shade.  The last shade that I really love is the gold foil shade, Ziv.  This one will be the best to create the French or Accent manicure with this collection and I have been using a silver foil from China Glaze to create this look already.  I would use this gold shade a lot and it is very worth me buying a bottle of this shade.

Just a few more holiday collections left and I must say that I am already excited to start the spring collections!

photo courtesy of Zoya

No comments: