It is now the very beginning of November and the holiday season is in full swing, I am ready to start some holiday shopping for both myself and all the people on my gift list. Usually I start with myself in November and begin to get my gift list together for everyone else. I am not a Black Friday shopper so I usually do my shopping online the week after and then have one big shopping day at the mall to get the rest of the list checked off.
So what do I want the most this month? I loved the holiday color collections from both Chanel and MAC so I know that there is a Macy*s trip in my very near future with a stop at both of those counters. I also have decided that I need to start getting a few new skincare products to take my skin into the winter months and I will be proactive this year to ward off what happened last year...when I had to replace all of my skincare products in a span of two weeks and I had several trips to Sephora as the bottles kept running out.
Time to start the holiday shopping!
- Bath and Body Works Forever Red EDP
- Chanel Eclats du Soir de Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Eye Shadow in 817 Apparence
- Chanel Eclats du Soir de Chanel Regard Signe de Chanel in Harmonie du Soir
- Chanel Eclats du Soir Le Vernis in 637 Malice
- MAC Glamour Daze Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Evening Gray
- MAC Glamour Daze Lipstick in Beauty
- Boscia BB Cream SPF 27 Pa ++
- Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Shampoo
- Philosophy Have a Cherry Christmas 3-in-1
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Face Cream
It looks like I need to start some shopping for me and start getting a few ideas for others...I am so excited for the new Forever Red fragrance from Bath and Body Works. I tried this several weeks ago and this is the best fragrance that they have introduced yet and I must have it wear throughout the holidays and then through the winter months.