Tuesday, September 3, 2013

China Glaze Fall 2013 Collection - Autumn Nights

I spent yesterday's post mooning over the new Zoya collection and today we are moving onto the China Glaze fall collection.  I already have started making a long list for the next time that I visit Ulta and I am sure that this collection will provide even more additions to that list.  I have started using deep red hues on my toes this week but still haven't moved over to using them on my hands yet...but that will come before the end of the month.  I have a great red from the China Glaze fall collection of 2012 and I am looking forward to polishing my nail with it very soon!

The new collection from China Glaze is named Autumn Nights and I am envisioning a range of deep jewel tones in multiple finishes.  In short, I expect this collection to be very similar to the Zoya collection that we looked at yesterday.  I don't know how many of these shades that I will need if I am able to purchase all of the shades that I wanted from Zoya but it will be nice to have some backup options in the event that shades are sold out. 

Here is the Autumn Nights collection!

- Goldie But Goodie - rich gold foil
- Gossip Over Gimlets - rich silver foil
- Charmed, I'm Sure - deep cool rich purple cream
- Don't Make Me Wine - medium magenta metallic
- Kiss My Glass - silver metallic with blue flash
- Public Relations - silver metallic with cool purple flash
- Queen B - rich blue/purple cream
- Red-y and Willing - medium cool red shimmer
- Rendezvous With You - deep purple/gray foil
- Scandalous Shenanigans - medium blue frost
- Strike Up a Cosmo - warm rose gold foil
- Tongue and Chic - medium aqua shimmer

I must say that I prefer the Zoya collection and this is one of my least favorite collections from China Glaze (usually the makers of fabulous collections).  There are very few shades that I want from this line up and am really only interested in the foil finish shades.  I love all four of the foil shades and will want to add all of them to my collection, I am the most excited about Strike Up a Cosmo but I know that Gossip Over Gimlets will be a staple in my fall polish rotation.  The only other shade that I really like Charmed, I'm Sure.  All of the metallic shades look like ones from previous holiday or fall collections and there is nothing unique about any of these shades so there will be a very short shopping list from this collection...

photo courtesy of China Glaze's Facebook

No comments: