Monday, September 2, 2013
Zoya Fall 2013 Collection - Cashmeres and Satins
The new collection is called Cashmeres and Satins, this company always divides their seasonal collection up into two parts. Each part has a different finish and most of the time the two parts contains the same or very similar shades in the different finishes. So I expect that we will see a group that contains a metallic finish and a group that contains a satin finish.
The shades that are part of the Cashmere collection:
- Giovanna - stunning emerald green metallic (originally designed for Zang Toi/AW13)
- Maria-Louisa - gold cellophane accent topper (originally designed for Rafael Cennamo/AW13)
- Livingston - lush autumn red cream
- Channing - rusty coppery red metallic
- Pepper - brick red cream (originally designed for Peter Som/AW 13)
- Mason - exciting red violet metallic
- Flynn - lush camel brown nude cream
- Louise - rich brown cream
- Neve - sapphire blue metallic (original designed for Zang Toi/AW13)
- Hunter - dark sea green cream
- Sailor - classic dark navy cream
- Claudine - striking dark meteorite gray metallic
I love this collection and I am really pumped to grab some new nail polish shades in the coming weeks! My favorite shade is the one that I have pictured, Giovanna. I can only imagine how lovely this shade looked when worn by the models on the Zang Toi runway and I want to start wearing this shade as soon as possible. Flynn will be a good choice for a neutral and this will be one that I will fall back on and use as a staple in my polish line up. Here is the rest of my shopping list when I visit Ulta: Maria-Louisa, Livingston, Pepper, Neve, Hunter, Sailor, and Claudine. I would love if Zoya sold sets of polishes, I want so many shades from this collection that I would be more than happy to order sets.
I already have a nice list for my next Ulta visit and I know that I will be adding to it tomorrow when we check out the new collection from China Glaze. This is one of my favorite collections so far this season and the best nail polish collection that we have seen so far.
photo courtesy of Zoya