September is here and the hot weather is ending soon! This semester has officially started and I am excited to start embracing all things fall, I can't wait to start seeing caramel apples and Halloween candy in the stores and it is time for me to finish up the bulk of my fall shopping and starting working all my new items into my makeup rotation!
Here are the ten new items that I want to add to my beauty collection for fall!
- Burberry Lip Mist in Oxblood (No. 14)
- Essie Nail Polish in Cashmere Bathrobe
- Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Teaberry
- MAC Indulge Lipglass in Utterly Tart
- MAC Indulge Lipstick in Feed Your Senses
- Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede
- Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Micro Hair Mist
- Ole Henrikson Sheer Transformation
Time for the hot weather to end and for me to start pulling out the fall sweaters!