Monday, August 8, 2011

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday - Preview to the Next Viva Glam Shade?

We will have to wait until the end of next winter to fully find out but I pulled up a picture of the Pink Friday shade that was designed with Nicki Minaj to celebrate the release of her debut CD.  The shade is named Pink Friday and was only for sale on Fridays in the month of the release.  This lipstick was a hit and I bet that this lead to her becoming the next Viva Glam model.

I hope the next Viva Glam is close to this or even more of a bubble gum pink hue.  Viva Glam doesn't have any shade like this in the line and Viva Glam Gaga was much lighter than Pink Friday.  I am hoping for a bubblegum pink, full-coverage cream lipstick with no shimmer in at all.  Let's see how closwe my wish comes to the reality!

photo courtesy of MAC and Nicki Minaj

No comments: