Monday, August 1, 2011

O.P.I for Sephora Fall 2011 Collection - Garden of Good and Evil

We have already seen Too Faced's Garden-inspired beauty collection to start this fall season off.  It seems like floral and garden-inspired hues are going to be big for the fall season since now O.P.I. for Sephora has released a nail polish collection that is based around these types of hues too.  Lately I have been in love with deep, jewel-toned shades and this collection is not going to disappoint me.  I have been done with summer brights for the past few weeks and have really been looking forward to purchasing some of these new deep, jewel-toned hues. 

"Inspired by the rich jewel-toned hues, exotic feather accessories, and cascading silk gowns featured on fall runways, Sephora by O.P.I. Garden of Good & Evil Collection is as high fashion and extravagent as the trends that inspired them.  Tempt yourself with What's Your Poison, a sparkling red, or Frankly I Don't Give A-Damn, a hyponotizing gray.  These sinful shades are sure to empower your inner mistress and adding an alluring mystery to your everyday look."  I just love this collection on first sight and I am so excited to get my hands on some of these polish shades, I will wear them all fall and well into the winter months!

Nail Colour - Fashion-forward, wearable nail colours for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand.  Sephora by O.P.I., a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from O.P.I..  The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde.  Sephora by O.P.I. combines the quality and color expertise of O.P.I., the world leader in professional nail, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.
- Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam - opaque light gray
- What's Your Poison - opaque cranberry red with chunky glitter
- Tempted By Teal - opaque metallic teal
- Eve-y On The Eyes - opaque metallic grape
- My Personal Serpent - opaque dark teal
- Sin-cerely Violet - opaque metallic lilac
- Designer Fig Leaf - opaque metallic olive green

The Garden of Good & Evil Nail Mini Collection - A set of four mini nail polishes in a range of rich colors.  Tempt yourself with The Garden of Good & Evil.  An enticing collection, it draws its palette from runway fashion, including rich jewel-tones, exotic feather accessories, and cascading silk gowns.  "This collection was inspired to empower your inner mistress, providing a selection of satsifying shades that will add a mysterious look to your everyday personality", says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, O.P.I. Vice President & Artistic Director. 
- Completely Fernished - dark green
- Eve-y On The Eyes - opaque metallic grape
- Tempted by Teal - opaque metallic teal
- Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam - opaque light gray

I love this collection, the only aspect of it that puzzles me is that the Completely Fernished wasn't on the Sephora website as being available in the single bottles.  This is a shame because this is a lovely deep emerald.  My first purchase from this collection is the Garden of Good & Evil polish collection since I would buy Eve-y On The Eyes and Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam by themselves without hesitation.  I like the Tempted by Teal shade however it doesn't seem all that different from Mermaid To Order, except it is not a duochrome.  I love the deeper of the two teal shades, My Personal Serpent.  My Personal Serpent might be my favorite shade of the collection, I just love the deep teal shades.  I love the Designer Fig Leaf and What's Your Poision shades too.  This will be a great collection for the fall and I predict that this one will sell out quickly at Sephora.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: