This is the month that I really start the fall beauty product shopping! My current beauty product obsessions are nail polish and eye makeup. At the moment, I am currently working on finishing up some of my summer fragrances and body products so that I can clear out some room on my bureau for my upcoming fall shopping season. Fall and spring are always my favorite seasons to shop so I tend to spend the most time and money on these two times.
This list really reflects my eye makeup and nail polish obsessions for this month...
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eye Shadow in Illusoire
- Philosophy Pink Cotton Candy Confection 3-in-1
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in All Hail The Queen
- Urban Decay 15 - Year Anniversary Eye Shadow Collection
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Smog
- DKNY Golden Delicious
- Caudalie The des Vignes
- Dior Vernis in Tuxedo
- Essie Nail Polish in Carry On
- MAC Supreme Sheen Lipstick in Tea Ceremony
I'm so excited that Caudalie has released new version of my favorite Fleur de Vigne fragrance. The The des Vignes was described as more of a tea and jasmine scent so I am hoping that this one can be worn into the fall. I then can love my Caudalie fragrances all year round!
The Urban Decay fall collection came out with so many items that I wanted to buy and I am looking forward to buying some deeper toned nail polishes to begin the fall season. As a side note, only one product from MAC?! I haven't been that wowed by some of the last collections so the only item that I want from a new collection is a neutral pink lipstick...