Friday, February 22, 2013

Dior Spring 2013 Collection - Cherie Bow

Today we looking at the one of the collections that I have been the most excited about for this spring season, Dior always creates a great spring collection but the photos that I have seen from the collection for this spring look ever better than ever.  Spring collections are always the best from Dior and this is the time of the year that I normally purchase items from this line, I haven't been purchasing much from Dior lately but you never know what will change after looking at this collection.  Cherie Bow is one of the first spring collection photos that I saw before the holidays and this is one the collection that I got super excited for from the first photo that I saw.  The Cherie Bow Palette in this collection is one of those iconic products that I will crave for the packaging but I hope that the product inside is just as wonderful as the outside. 

Cherie Bow is an iconic collection from Dior, this collection contains all the pink shades that will be beautiful this spring season and the Cherie Bow palette will be a love of mine.  I am turning again to the Nordstrom website for the details of this collection and I am wondering how many times a day that I now visit this website and I have loaded the IPhone app to my phone so I can look at all the beauty products from wherever I am. 

"Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this year's spring look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist."  This company has had bows on many of its accessories and clothing for this season, especially some of the beautiful dresses that went down the runway at Spring Fashion Week.  Bows are not the way that I accessorize my hair but I would like to try a piece or two of jewelry with a bow on it, or perhaps a bag or shoe that it decorated with a flirty bow...

Here is the Cherie Bow collection!

Cherie Bow Palette - Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this season's look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist.  Enclosed in the soft, pink-and-white enamel compact are a trio of pink and grey eye shadows, a black liner, nude shimmering gloss and two applicators.

Cherie Bow 5 Couleurs Eye Palette - Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this season's look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist.  Dior's best-selling eye palette offers endless possibilities in a seductive range of rich, versatile colors designed for easy application and long wear.  Beauty tip: Use the oval wand to apply the lightest shade to the upper part of the inner eyelid, then blend the darkest shade along the lash line. Shade the outer brow with one of the remaining colors. For more intensity, use a fourth color under the lashes.
- Ballerine 724 - medium rose/pale pink/deep warm charcoal/medium bronze/snow white
- Charmeuse 854 - pale pink/medium pink/deep rose/deep black/medium warm pink

Cherie Bow Nail Lacquer - Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this year's spring look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist with Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer in a rosy pink and soft dove grey to finish the look.
- Gris Trianon 306 - medium dove gray cream
- Rosy Bow 355 - medium rose pink cream

Cherie Bow Dior Twin Set Eye Shadow - Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this season's look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist.  The duo eyeshadow pens create the perfect flirty eye. On one end a creamy pencil that can be used as a shadow or liner and on the other a blending tip to apply the shimmering eyeshadow housed inside the cap.
- Ballerina Pink 840 - medium cool rose
- Grey Sigh 060 - deep charcoal gray

Cherie Bow Addict Lipstick - Inspired by The House of Dior's iconic symbol, the bow, this year's spring look exudes femininity, sophistication and sensuality with a playful twist.  A collection of new shades compliment the look from soft coral to a punchy pink.
- Candide 457 - soft pink coral cream
- Charmante 437 - bright pink coral cream

I love all the pinks in this collection and this is one of my favorites of this season!  I love that Cherie Bow Palette and I hope that I can still find this product at either Sephora or at one of the counters.  If it comes down to it, I will order it from Dior but I was hoping that I would be able to see and play with the tester before I purchase it.  I will have to see where I can find this product because this is the one product that I really, really want this season. 

After I hunt down the Cherie Bow Palette then I want to begin picking up a few other items from this collection.  I am seeing myself doing several different pink and rose eye looks that I will want to create this spring and then I will be topping them off with silver and charcoal eye liner hues.  I would like to try both of the 5 Couleurs Eye Shadow Palettes at the counters and then decide which compact has the best texture and wear.  These palettes have been all over the place with quality over the past few years so I will decide which one will be the best for me after I try them both out.  Next up on the eye makeup list is the new Twin Set Eye Shadow in the pink shade, this is a very unique product and I can't wait to see how pigmented of a eye makeup look it provides.

To finish off this collection, I want both of the nail polish shades.  I can't even begin to imagine how large my nail polish collection is going to become this spring season.  I can skip over both the Addict Lipstick shades, the coral will not be very flattering to my skin tone and I would be better off going after a cool blue pink shade from this lipstick line.

This collection does not disappoint and this is one of my favorites from this season, I cannot wait for the Cherie Bow Palette!

photo courtesy of Nordstrom

No comments: