Friday, February 1, 2013

Most Wanted February 2013

February is one of my least favorite months of the year, I hate the end of the winter blahs and my least favorite holiday appears in this month.  I have to do lots of beauty and fashion shopping this month to combat the winter blahs.  At least all the spring collections are now at the counters and every clothing store has new items for me to shop for.  I have been crafting my spring style on Pinterest over the past few weeks and now it is time for me to start shopping and putting the pieces together. 

This will be a big beauty month too...I will be doing my Theme Week on Skincare Ingredients this month (Tarte's Pure Maracuja Oil changed my beauty routine around last month and I pushed the Theme Week off until I can properly test and try all the products that I bought for it).  I also want to do a Theme Week around my favorite products for Valentine's Day, along with more spring collections and some new fragrances.  We have lots to pack into the next 28 days!

My shopping list for this month!!!

- Chanel Printemps Precieux de Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Matte Lip Colour in 42 L'Eclatante
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Raindrops
- NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Bouthan
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Moon Rendevous
- Urban Decay Oz Eye Shadow Palette in Glinda
- MAC Archie's Girls Betty Lipglass in Stay Sweet
- MAC Archie's Girls Betty Lipstick in Girl Next Door
- MAC Archie's Girls Eye Shadow x 4 in Caramel Sundae
- MAC Archie's Girls Veronica Powder Blush in Prom Princess
- Chloe See by Chloe

Of course I will want a huge order from Archie's Girls, I am looking at these four products as my initial purchase and I know that I will purchase a few more pieces from the collection when I see them at the counter (and after at least one restock of the collection).  Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in Raindrops is still backordered and out of stock so I added to my list for this month, I have been looking at it for two weeks now and will keep waiting until I can get my hands on a bottle.

This month will be a big color month for me, I have lots of skincare products right now and am not adding any more to my collection right now and the same holds for body products.  I want all kinds of new color products for spring and we will see what next month holds!

No comments: