Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skincare Ingredients Theme Week Introduction

Throughout the entire time that I have been writing this blog, I have focused on skincare products and all the ingredients that I can find to try out.  My skin is dry and very sensitive and I have suffered from issues of redness in my nose and cheeks for years.  I am always looking for new products that will hydrate and brighten without irritating my skin.  My skincare regime is pretty structured; I have to cleanse once a day while moisturizing and using some type of treatment serum in both the morning and the night.  Along with an eye cream that reduces puffiness for the morning and then another one that brightens in the evening.  I am currently in the habit of exfoliating once a week with a mild scrub but am currently considering ordering a Clarisonic Aria once my tax return comes in.

With my neverending obsession with my skincare, I decided that I would devote an entire week to looking just at specific skincare products and the active ingredients that are contained in them.  I have had worked out my Sephora Beauty Insider balance during all the shopping that I did for this theme week.  I tried to keep my skincare product shopping to brands and products that are pretty easy to find, especially for all of you who have access to a Sephora nearby.  A range of products were chosen, from hydrators to serums to primers so I can illustrate how great ingredients are found in all kinds of products.

Here's a great week of skincare!

No comments: