Saturday, February 2, 2013

MAC Archie's GIrls - Online Exclusives

Earlier today, we looked at the base collection of MAC's Archie's Girls and I have already started some major shopping on the MAC website.  So far, I have my shopping divided evenly between the Betty and Veronica products but I don't know how even it will stay after I see all the Lipsticks and Lipglasses in both part of the collections.  The Online Exclusives will hold the least amount of interest for me, I don't want any new makeup bags or totes and I don't know that I would really use one with the Archie's Girls graphics on anyway.

I do see that there is a Brush Set included in this part of the collection and this is only the only product that I find somewhat tempting.  I need a new powder brush but I don't know that I want a limited edition size of the brush when I really need a good powder brush that will stand up to everyday usage.  Maybe I will spring for the compact mirror but I really would rather spend my beauty budget dollars on the actual makeup products from this collection.

"Spring colour animated with a series of collectible, heart-inspired accessories in glossy white faux-patent, featuring the vibrant love-struck faces of Archie, Betty and Veronica. Chic, portable, and popping with a graphic impact so adorable you'll be swooning over each piece."

The online only part of the Archie's Girls collection...

Archie's Girls Brush Kit - Archie's Girls five-piece Brush Kit features white handles covered with red hearts, in a logo-embossed tin case. Includes: 266 Small Angle, 226 Small Tapered Blending, 242 Shader, 168 Large Angled Contour and 167 Face Blender. Limited edition.

Young Hearts Mirror - Look comic cute with this online-exclusive heart-shaped mirror with white faux-patent slipcase, featuring the vibrant love-struck faces of Archie, Betty and Veronica. 4.7" x 4.5". Limited edition.

Yours Forever Tote - An online-exclusive, white faux-patent tote with heart-shaped front pocket and red piping. Features the love-struck faces of Archie, Betty and Veronica. 14" x 3 x 13.8". Limited edition.

Jingle Jangle Coin Purse - Keep your date night going by carrying this heart-shaped, white faux-patent coin purse featuring the graphic print of the comic book teen triangle. With a zipper closure and red piping. 4.7" x 4.6". Limited edition.

Just a Flirt Makeup Bag - Chic, portable and popping with graphic impact, a white faux-patent makeup bag with a zipper closure; perfect for keeping your essentials for that quick touch-up in the powder room. L: 8.7", W: 3.5", H: 3.3". Limited edition.

The Young Hearts Mirror is only item that I would buy from this collector's online only collection, I really love Archie's Girls but I don't really want or need anything from this collection.  I would only shop from this collection if I had bought everything that I already wanted from all the parts of the color collection and then had money left over.  I would be more likely to spend the extra money on more makeup from either MAC or Sephora...

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: