The end of the summer is upon us and I have been thinking about and starting to shop for fall for about the past four week, I start with beauty products and now I need to begin thinking about clothing and shoes for the cool weather months. I am craving new jeans and have been loving the pair that I got from Lucky Brand about six weeks ago, now I want more from this line and at least another pair or two from Express. I am also want a new school bag and new boots to match. This is going to be a great fall and I can't wait to start shopping for new clothing.
I started beauty shopping already, my first purchase was two shades from Urban Decay's new Revolution Lipstick formula (review coming very soon) and I have a bunch more products that I will want to order this month. This Most Wanted List is almost all about lips and nails and then some new skincare to add to my routine.
My shopping list for the month of August!
- Chanel Superstition Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Mystere
- Chanel Superstition Le Vernis Nail Colour in Alchimie
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red
- NARS Nail Polish in Galathee
- Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Giddy Kipper
- Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil
- Origins No Puffery Cooling Roll-On for Puffy Eyes
- Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush in Rebellious
- Estee Lauder Modern Muse
It's a good thing that I haven't bought nail polish in over a month...my collection will certainly be very large after this month's shopping!