Sunday, August 12, 2012

Benefit Sugarlicious Lip and Cheek Set

I have been talking about the three new Benefits sets for the past few weeks and I am happy to report that they are now available for purchase on the Sephora website.  We began looking at these sets when they were just a preview on the Sephora and I am so excited that I can actually purchase these products now!  Today we are going to look at the last set in the new collection, Sugarlicious.  Sugarlicious is another set that is a collection of cheek and lip products, I loved the Feelin' Dandy set and I wonder if this set will be as wonderful for me as that set of pinks is.

Sugarlicious is a series of products that are all nude shades, this set should work well with almost every single skintone and I believe it will be very easy to wear in many situations.  I still haven't been able to decide which set I think will sell the best, all of the sets have great products and will work best for different skin tones and seasons.  Sugarlicious and Feelin' Dandy will work best for me in the fall months, TropiCORAL will be best for me in the summer months when I have a fake tan.  Over the past few months, I have been all over Benefit products and I have found some great new items from this line!

From the Sephora website, "A four-piece lip and cheek kit in deliciously nude shades.  This pocket-sized kit features sweet and soft shades for a fresh, natural-looking glow.  It includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss, and sexy highlighter - all in a chic mirrored compact - so you can add a pop of color to your look morning, noon, and night."  This set includes the following products: Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint, Sugarbomb Box O' Powder, High Beam Highlighter, and Ultra Plush Sugarbomb Lip Gloss.  Benetint is one of the best-selling products from this company and the stain that inspired every other product on the market today, I will be using mine all the time this fall to create a subtle red lip and to create a lasting base for my red lipstick shades.
More details about the products in this set!
Benetint - The original - and still the best - rose-tinted lip and cheek stain.  Benefit Benetint is a kiss-proof and waterproof, indelibly sheer tint.  It gives an innocent yet provocative glow to keep everyone guessing, "what has she been up to?".  It's the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle.
- red rose

Sugarbomb Box O' Powder - A "sugar rush flush" facial powder.  Gimme me some sugar - with Sugarbomb!  These four unique shades of rose, shimmering pink, soft plum, and peach blend together for perfectly for a delicious "sugar rush flush".
- peach/rose/shimmering pink/soft plum

High Beam - A luminescent complexion enhancer.  Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion.  For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.  It's a "supermodel in a bottle" and perfectly alluring on all skin tones.

Ultra Plush Lip Gloss - A silky, plush gloss that glides onto lips.  This dazzling lip gloss drenches your lips in brilliant shine and a burst of juicy color that's never sticky.  Loaded with crystal brilliance, color glides on smooth.  Just one stroke will give you glimmering, shimmering lips.  The irresistible shades, from sultry nudes to punchy pinks, come in soft-squeeze tubes with a custom tip designed for perfectly even application.  To create a beautifully pulled-together look in seconds, pair your favorite gloss with its complementing Box O' Powder.
- Sugarbomb - shimmering pinky nude

This set will be easiest for me to wear all throughout the year, I love the pink nudes that have been included in here.  This shade of Ultra Plush Lip Gloss could very easily become a staple in my makeup case, I can wear this shade with a natural look or against a strong eye makeup look.  While I mostly am planning to buy eye makeup products for the fall months, I do need to make sure that I have a variety of subtle lip gloss and lipstick shades that will pair well with very strong eye makeup looks. 

The Sugarbomb Box O' Powder has me very intrigued, I can't wait to see how these four shades blend together on my cheeks.  I have read lots about this product but I haven't tried it yet, I will have to change that very soon though I do wonder how if this blush shade will work better on my pale skin or when I have a bit of fake tan.  I will need to try the product at Sephora and decide if I should buy it now or wait until the end of next spring. 

I can see some big Benefit purchases in my very near future...

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: