Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nails Inc Best Sellers Nail Polish Collection

The other day when I was at Sephora, I caved and bought my first Nails Inc nail polish, the Nail Bar is fast becoming my first stop every single time that I enter the store.  I have been looking at these polish shades for the past few months now and have mentally picked out about half of the collection, I was afraid to start adding these to my polish collection since I need another line to shop from like I need a hole in the head.  However, I have been stareing at the Bake Street shade every single time that I shopped there and kept admiring it every single time that I saw it in a magazine.  The name attracted me to it first, I love Sherlock Holmes and his appartment in the books is on Baker St.  I would have bought this polish just for the name, the great cobalt blue hue of it is just an added bonus!

Now that my obsession with this line is beginning, I started looking at some of the sets that contain several shades in it, this should be the best way to grow my polish collection and to start buying all the hues that I love in this line.  One of my favorite aspects about this polish line is that all the shades are named after areas in London and I have been dying to visit this city for years.  At the moment, this polish line and reading books set in this city are going to be the only way that I get to visit the city in my head.  I'm not sure what sets are going to be offered in the Sephora store, the selection of single bottle polishes looks much larger on the website than it did in this store.  I know that only a few shades of the Illamasqua Nail Varnish are offered in the store and it looks like Sephora is doing the same with this line.

Looking through all the sets that are on the Sephora website, one has caught my eye immediately, the Best Sellers Nail Polish Collection.  The set contains two small polishes in two of their best selling hues and the famous top coat from this company.  One of the shades is a muted neutral cream, the other a jewel-toned glitter.  This set will let me try to finishes of polishes from this company, along with their best selling top coat.

"A mini trio of best-selling Nails Inc polishes including the famous Kensington Caviar Top Coat.  This stunning collection features Porchester Square (chic muted mushroom), Chelsea Square (full coverage rose gold glitter), and Kensington Caviar Top Coat (wet look, 45-second touch dry top coat)."
A few more details about the polishes...

Nail Polish - Professionally formulated, catwalk-inspired nail colors.  This formulation has been specially created and developed using the latest professional technologies for instant and exceptional results.  The formulation is long lasting, ultra glossy, and easy to apply so that you get the best possible results every time.  All of Nails Inc polishes and products are named after iconic places in the UK and streets in London in order to celebrate the brand's British heritage.  The range includes shades such as "Piccadilly Circus", "The Mall" (where you will find Buckingham Palace), and "The Thames", the most famous river in the UK.
- Porchester Square - dove gray cream
- Chelsea Square - clear with chunky rose gold glitter
Kensington Caviar Top Coat - A super glossy top coat that leaves nails dry in 45 seconds.  No manicure is complete without a top coat.  Best selling Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat has been specially formulated for anyone who demands instant results.  The effect on nails is a super glossy, wet look professional finish so nails look like they have been professionally manicured.  This incredible formula will also help to increase the wear of your nail polish adding chip resistance that seals in color.

I love this set and will be looking for it the next time that I head into my local store, I hope that this company has a series of these.  My favorite shade in the set is Porchestor Square, this will be a great neutral for the fall months.  Once I get through the small size that is in this set, I will then be buying a full size bottle of this.  Chelsea Square will work for the fall months but I would be more likely to use this one against a self tan in the summer.  I could use the rose gold glitter shade in the beginning of the fall but I would then put it away until the beginning of next summer.  I also love that I get to try the top coat from this company and see if it something that I would want to add to my collection in a full size.

Nails Inc might end up being my next polish obsession...

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: