Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Most Wanted August 2012

The fall makeup and body products are now almost fully in the stores and I have been craving a good shopping spree for the past week or two now.  The fall clothing is also beginning to cath my eyes and I am so excited to get some new shoes and a tote bag before grad school begins at the very end of this month.  As much as I want to shop this time of year, I know that I can only buy some new items if I use up current products and clean out my closet.  So my goals for this month are as follows: clean out closet and made a Goodwill trip, use up as many summer body products and fragrances as possible, and to start creating my look for the fall months.  This is going to be a very busy four weeks before school begins!

The items that I must buy this month...

- Chanel Les Essentiels de Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Initiale
- Chloe Love Chloe
- China Glaze On Safari Nail Lacquer in I'm Not Lion
- China Glaze On Safari Nail Lacquer in Exotic Encounters
- Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette
- NARS Duo Eye Shadow in Vent Glace
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Amsterdam
- Bath and Body Works Sweet on Paris Shea Enriched Shower Gel
- Julep Nail Polish in Eloise
- NARS NARSkin Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturizer

It seems that I will need to add cleaning out my nail polish stash this month too...I just can't wait to start my fall shopping and get ready for the new season!

No comments: