Friday, June 21, 2013

Too Faced Fall 2013 Collection - Pretty Rebel

A couple of days ago we looked at the Fall 2013 Preview from Allure Magazine and today we are starting with the first of the fall collections.  Too Faced always releases their collections well ahead of the curve and almost always sets some of the big beauty trends for the rest of the season and therefore we will begin with their new collection, Pretty Rebel, this morning.

Before I begin looking and collections and products, I decided that I needed to make a list of the items that I need the most this season and what trends I think that I will find the most flattering and buy the most items from.  I am thinking that I will need another neutral palette, I use them so much all throughout the year and then some more bronze and neutral eye shadow shades.  I also want a few new neutral eye liners to add to my eye makeup collection.  I want to jump on the berry lip trend so I think that I will try and skip over buying more than one new red and try some medium and deep berry tones. 

The Pretty Rebel collection is a smaller than normal Too Faced color collection that contains one standout eye shadow palette and a brand new lipstick formula.  I think that each year this company releases one great eye shadow palette that instantly becomes a best seller and will create fever at the Sephora and Ulta counters.  I have two palettes from this company, both of which I use on a pretty regular basis (though nothing beats my Urban Decay Naked Palettes) and I wouldn't mind starting the fall shopping season by adding another to my collection.

Here is the Pretty Rebel Collection from Too Faced!

Pretty Rebel Beauty Eye Shadow Palette - Be the face of rebellion. Ten shadows so powerful they are sure to overturn any boring beauty routine, from deep jewel tones to badass metallics to scene-stealing pinks.  Our revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff .  Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Pretty Rebel looks in minutes.
- Dainty - matte off white
- Charming - matte deep brown
- Girly - shimmering deep taupe
- Totally Fetch - satin deep magenta
- Miss Sparkles - satin black with large silver glitter pieces
- Ringleader - satin light peach
- Gangsta - satin medium brown
- Instigator - satin medium warm gold
- Badass - navy blue with silver shimmer
- Jailbird - shimmering medium silver

Lip Injection Color Bomb - Go big and go bold. We added an explosion of satin color to our lip plumper, so lips come alive with more color, volume (up to 20%!) and softness. Natural botanicals smooth and moisturize for extra kissability. It’s no wonder our lip plumper—one of the industry’s first—is still such a best-seller.  Vitamins A, C & E and mango butter drench lips in moisture.  Six new shades including Eastwood Red, inspired by actress Francesca Eastwood.
- Bigger Berry - medium berry cream
- Candy Burst - sheer cool nude cream
- Coral Pop - medium peachy coral cream
- Eastwood Red - medium yellow read cream
- Never Enough Nude - sheer neutral nude cream
- Plump It Up Pink - medium blue pink cream

Glitter Glaze Sparkling Eye Shadow Top Coat - All glamour girls love glitter. Our Glitter Glaze works double time to pour on the sparkle. Wear it over bare skin to create a shimmer they just can’t resist, or layer over shadow for an attention-grabbing flash of metallic color.  Adheres on contact; dries instantly.  Available in two versatile, amped-up, shimmering shades: Silver Spark and Goldie Rocks.  Transforms all the old shadows in your collection into new, wearable shades.
- Goldie Rocks - metallic gold
- Silver Sparkle - metallic silver

My favorite piece of this new collection is the Pretty Rebel Eye Shadow Palette, this will be going on my Most Wanted list for next month and will be mine very soon.  I want to mix it up with that deep magenta shade and use it in the crease of some of my neutral eye looks this fall.  The Glitter Glaze is a great idea but not one that I would see myself getting a lot of use from this fall so I will be skipping over both shades at this time.  I am a bit on the fence about the Lip Injection Color Bomb, I used original Lip Injection when plumpers were popular in 2005 and this was one of the best but always made me feel like I had been punched right in the mouth.  I will have to apply one of these in Sephora and then wait and see what the reaction feels like.  If I like the formula, I would want the Candy Burst and Never Enough Nude shades, I don't need a ton of color and extra volume.  More to come on this formula!

Fall collections are here!

photo courtesy of Too Faced

No comments: