Memorial Day Weekend has come and gone and summer is now officially here and now I want to buy more beauty products to celebrate the warm weather! I had to wear a coat all weekend during the holiday weekend so I am very excited for the warm weather to finally get here and to get to the beach one weekend.
I have been talking for months about buying more eye makeup but I am afraid that this month will be a failure for that promise...all I want this month is lipstick and lip gloss shades! This is the time of the year that I tend to wear less eye makeup than usual so I guess that I can sort of justify picking up an extra gloss or two and I have been collecting pinks all spring and I want to add some brighter pink hues to my collection this month. I also want more bright nail polish shades and summer is the best time of the year for me to collect all of these. The beginning of this month will probably end my summer beauty product shopping and then I will start saving up my money to buy more makeup for the fall months!
Here is my last round of major summer beauty product shopping!
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Face Primer
- Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Sunlight Gold
- Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Summer Pink
- Bath and Body Works Pure Paradise Shower Gel
- Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil
- Dior Jelly Lip Pen in Gala
- MAC Lipstick in Up the Amp
- Bond No. 9 I Love New York for Mothers
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Harem
- Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Dolly Pink
I seem to be all about Bobbi Brown and Illamasqua this month for my new color products, the new primer formula from Illamasqua looks fabulous and I am looking forward to trying it out very soon!