Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Zooey Deschanel's Bangs



I have been thinking about getting thick, short bangs for several months now.  I talked to my stylist at my last hair appointment and she recommended that we table this discussion to fall because of the problems styling thick bangs during the hot summer weather.  So I have about two and a half months until the time will come for me to make a decision and so I will be looking at pictures for the next few weeks to decide what cut I am going to get in mid September. 

Zooey Deschanel is my bang goddess right now, I love every single way that she wears and styles her bangs and I am collecting pictures of her on my Pinterest and this blog.  I will appreciate any feedback that you guys have on these pictures to give me some ideas of what I will want to get done.

I like the way that these bangs are thick but not fully straight across.  I am not sure that I could pull off the straight across look and this is one that I would try for the first haircut and then I could decide on the straight across bangs later on.  We are going to think of these bangs as the potential for the first cut and then make another decision at my next hair cut after that.

photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments: