Monday, April 8, 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever

Benefit is fast overtaking Tarte as a company that is known very well for putting out only the best makeup palettes for every single season.  This spring has brought the introduction of several new palettes, including a series called the World Famous Neutrals palettes.  We have looked at one of these palettes so far, the Glamorous Palette and today we are looking at the Easiest Nudes Ever version of the palette.  The Easiest Nudes Ever palette will be more universal than the previous palette, this one contains less dramatic shades and will be very easy for any lady to pull off.  I am thinking that this might be a better palette for the daytime and I would use the other one when getting more dressed up.

"An eyeshadow kit featuring the easiest nudes ever!  These soft, flattering eyeshadows in award-winning creaseless creams and new longwear powder-shadows make enhancing your eyes effortless. The universally flattering shades layer beautifully —and the tips and tricks show you how to create looks for daytime and playtime."  This palette contains some very light shades and then some medium to deep shades and the shades can be mixed up to create very natural or more dramatic eye looks.

A few more details about the shades and products inside!

Longwear Powder Eye Shadow - A powder eye shadow that lasts.  Finally, powder eye shadow in a fabulous long-wearing formula. This soft and silky shadow comes in 12 wearable shades and three finishes: matte, satin, and sheen. From pale shell to brilliant silver, these Benefit eye shadows have got you covered!  Make it last extra long! Layer long-wear powder shadow over your creaseless cream shadow for extra staying power.
- Call My Buff - pale shell
- Quick, Look Busy - matte expresso
- Thanks A Latte - golden brown
- Pinky Swear - soft matte pink

Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow - A long-wear cream eye shadow that won’t crease or smudge.  Benefit’s award-winning cream shadows are as crease-resistant and smudge-proof as ever! The 10 incredibly wearable shades (including original favorites RSVP, Birthday Suit, and Skinny Jeans) glide on easily and last all day. It’s fresh and fabulous color for all!  Make it last even longer! Layer long-wear powder shadow over your creaseless cream shadow for extra staying power.
- R.S.V.P. - sparkling champagne
- No Pressure! - rich fawn

I'm sure which of the palettes that I am the most excited for, I love both of them and I now want to buy both.  I have so many neutral eye shadow shades already and I always want to buy more of them because I use them all the time, I use all the shades in every palette and mix and match between all the palettes.  I love the addition of the pale pink matte hue in this palette, this one will mix so well with the golds and bronzes that I already own, I have been using roses with my neutrals over the past few seasons and I have always loved the results so I am excited to try out with a pale pink.  I am thinking that I will try the pale pink with a gold shadow and then perhaps a bronze eye liner to top it off. 

I am pretty excited for these new palettes from Benefit and I want to buy both of the Neutrals palettes that we have looked at so far.  I can't really pick a favorite between the two because I love both of them so much and would use both of them throughout the whole year.  I am really excited about all the new products that Benefit has been releasing and I will be shopping from this counter at Sephora!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: