Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trish McEvoy Summer 2013 Collection - Essential Summer Beauty

I have been looking at some of my favorite makeup brands and their newest collections and now I want to go over to a line that I use very little of but it said to contain some of the best quality makeup items on the high end beauty market.  Trish McEvoy's travel sets and palettes have been called some of the best releases and contain some of the prettiest and most universal shades on the planet.  I really do wish that this line was carried at more department stores and then I had greater access to the product line.  This line is very small but all of the products contained in really improve the appearance of the wearer, especially many of the face products.

The summer collection from this company is also quite small and contains only two items, one for eyes and one for lips.  I have been all over lip products when shopping the summer collections, I have been finding so many more products for lips and nails than any other category.  This is not surprising since these are my two favorite types of products to shop and they are the products that I own the most of.  I have been trying to cut down on my lip gloss shopping as I am really beginning to get some very similar colors but I haven't yet been successful at this feat...

Here is the newest group of items from Trish McEvoy!

Essential Balm - This ultra-light yet moisturizing lip color combines the plush feel and finish of a balm with a cushion of complexion-enhancing, light-reflective color that adds fullness to lips. The jumbo crayon design offers an effortlessly precise application as the hint of mint refreshes.  Plant-derived moisturizers increase hydration and improve barrier function.
- Gorgeous Pink - medium magenta cream
- Gorgeous Coral - medium peach coral cream

Eye Essentials Classic - Look no further than these essential eye collections to perfectly enhance your eyes for day or night. Trish’s intensely pigmented, longest-wearing gel liner in pencil form delivers instant definition while the pocketable palette features a must-have edit for effortless brightening, contouring and defining. Wear each shade singly or mix and match to suit your mood. Finish with Trish’s iconic lash-curling mascara—famously formulated to wrap each lash with water-resistant tubes and never smudge or smear.
- Top Row (from left to right): Eye Definer Espresso, Eye Shadow Ginger, Eye Shadow Shell, Eye Shadow Crystal Snow
- Bottom Row (from left to right): Eye Definer Black, Glaze Eye Shadow Rose Quartz, Eye Shadow Crystal Shell, Eye Shadow Snow

The Eye Essentials Classic would be a great purchase for me this summer, in fact I would be very likely to use this product all year long.  This palette contains a full range of nude shades, along with several black and charcoal hues that I can use as a liner or right on the eyelid.  This is one of those palettes that will create endless looks and has the potential to be the only palette that I would need to take on vacation with me this summer.  I will need to find out more about these shades and this eye shadow formula before I order but there is a very good chance that I will order soon.  I like the pink shade of the lip balm pencil however as I stated earlier in this post, the last thing that I need is another lip product so I will skip over this product and focus my time on the eye shadow palette instead.

photo courtesy of Trish McEvoy

No comments: