April may be the cruelest month in poetry (T.S. Eliot) but this is one of the best months for beauty product shopping! Sephora Friends and Family occurs for two weeks this month and MAC has several good collection that will be released in the next four weeks. All the spring products are out and the summer collections are now on the way too so I can start wearing my favorite new items for spring and then begin to start crafting my summer makeup looks. In addition to new MAC collections, I am craving some new fragrances for the spring, I have been trying and using samples for the last few weeks but so far I haven't found my newest series of fragrance purchases.
This month will be a huge shopping month for me and I know that I will be updating with favorite products and new finds throughout the whole month. I already talked about new MAC collections but there all kinds of products on my shopping list. This month alone, I have three new fragrances on my shopping list and I will be searching for more samples of them so that I can try each of them again before buying them. I have smelled each of the fragrance on my list and so far I am really liking them but a second round of trying is needed. I will be reporting back in the next few weeks...
My Most Wanted List for April!
- OPI Euro-Centrale Nail Polish in You're Such a Budapest!
- China Glaze Avant Garden Nail Lacquer in Tarty for the Party
- Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection See-Thru Blush in Light Show
- Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye Shadow Palette
- MAC Baking Beauties Lipstick in Raspberry Swirl
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Plushest Punch
- Kate Spade New York Live Color Fully
- Tocca Liliana
- Jurlique Essence of Rose
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthing Hair Serum
I have never used anything from Jurlique but the fact that they have released a natural fragrance filled rose oil makes me want to try this brand out and see what all they have. Not that I need yet another brand to become obsessed with.
This is going to be a good month!