Monday, January 14, 2013

Benefit Do The Bright Thing

Last week, we looked at one fo the many new palettes and sets that Benefit is coming out with this speing and today we are going to look at another one.  I have been buying a lot more from Benefit in the past year than I ever did before and I have really loved almost every item that I have gotten from them and I don't hesitate to buy anything new from this company now.  I am hoping that they come out with a set that contains small sizes of all of their skincare products, I am really surprised that I cannot find anything like this anywhere since this company always has all kinds of new sets and palettes out every season. 

Do The Bright Thing is the Benefit set that we are going to look at right now, the name of this product caught my eye instantly because I hate how ugly and gray my skin tends to look this time of the year and I will buy anything that promises a brighter complexion.  This set looks as though it contains multiple highlighters and hopefully I should find something to help my face in this set.  With using the Tarte Pure Marajuca Oil, I must say that my skin is better this year than it has been in previous years but I would still like to find a product of two that makes it looks as good as it will in spring!

"A best and brightest total-face makeup kit.  Brighten up your entire look with these brilliant beautifiers! These luminous bestsellers will give your face and cheeks a supermodel glow—and open your eyes with sexy definition."

The set contains the following items...

That Gal Brightening Face Primer - A silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter.  Prime your skin to pretty—go from dull to darling with "That Gal"! Wear alone for clear complexion radiance or apply before makeup for a smooth, effortless application. Plus you can use it to re-brighten throughout the day.

High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enchancer - A luminescent complexion enhancer.  Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.  It's a "supermodel in a bottle" and perfectly alluring on all skin tones.

Dandelion Brightening Face Powder - Fake awake with Dandelion—Benefit's ballerina-pink pressed highlighting powder. Just one stroke of Dandelion takes your complexion from dull to radiant in an instant. It's shimmery, satiny, radiant, perk-me-up finish is guaranteed to make them wonder ..."How do you look so pretty at eight in the morning?"

They're Real!  Beyond Mascara - A jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look.  This mascara features an exclusive brush specially designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing, glossy formula revealing lashes you never knew you had! Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The precision bristles on the custom-domed tip lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. The end result is luxurious, silky lashes that won't smudge, clump, or dry out.

Bad Gal Liner Waterproof Eye Pencil - A black waterproof eyeliner.  Benefit BADgal Liner Waterproof Eye Liner contains a unique formula that glides on smooth and won't smudge or smear. It has a blending tip on one end so you can smudge your way to a perfect smoky eye.
- Extra Black - jet black

So far, this set looks to be the most promising out of all of them, I can see that Benefit has included most of their top sellers and fan favorites here.  I must try That Gal!, this pink highlighter could be the exact product that I need to help my skin and I will use it all through the spring if it really works.  The exact same will hold true for Dandelion, I want this face powder/blush and I could see myself using this all time, the pink shade will be great for me and I know a bunch of people who love this product.

I think that I will grab this set the next time that I am at Sephora as all of these products hold a lot of potential for making me look more human this winter!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: