Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Most Wanted January 2013

Happy New Year!  What is the best way to start off a brand new year?!  Why new beauty products of course!  This is the time fo the year when I start looking through all of my current beauty products and start looking at what can be used up and start finishing up some half-used items so that I can begin introducing new items for the spring into my collections.  This is also the time of the year that I need hydrating skin and haircare products more than any other and I will spend more money on items from these categories this month and next month. 

This month I am most excited about shopping all of the new MAC collections and adding more hydrating products to my product lineup.  I am also starting to look at the spring trends and starting to pick up a few products that I can use now and then keep using into the spring, I am so excited for the bright pink NARs Pure Matte Lipstick shade and I will be buying this one very soon!

The new items that I want to buy to start the year off right!

- Essie Smooth Trick Deep Conditioning Cuticle Oil
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage
- Fresh Rose Hydrating Face Gel Cream
- Stila Light Source Spot Correcting and Brightening Serum
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Nomad
- MAC Pressed Pigment in Amethyst
- MAC Strength Lipstick in Pink Pigeon
- L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream
- MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
- Philosophy Vanilla Cream Topping 3-in-1

This month I will be coming out with a new theme week about skincare ingredients and what are some of the best products to use in for each ingredient.  I have been buying skincare products like it is nobody's business and winter is the time of the year that my skin needs the most help so we will look at certain ingredients and how they improve the skin. 

Here's a great 2013!

No comments: