Sunday, January 20, 2013

Philosophy X's and O's Trio

More and more Valentine's Day products are on the way especially we are less than one month to the holiday, still the only things that I like about this holiday are the beauty products and the heart-shaped York Peppermint Pattys.  The Illamasqua Broken Heart collection is still my favorite so far of the Valetine's Day collections and I know that it will remain as my favorite for the rest of the season.  I still haven't been able to get my hands on that Nail Varnish and it will be one of my challenges for the rest of spring.  But until then, I am craving some new body products and Philosophy has just released some new sets for Valentine's Day and spring.  I haven't been buying much in the way of body products lately, I have been trying to sort through what I own and use some items up so that I can begin getting my beauty product stash into an amount that won't require a separate Uhaul when I move to city.  But of course I want more new body products and I will try to be very choosy about which ones I decide to buy over these next few months.

Philosophy's body products are among the best on the market and I keep adding more and more of them to my collection because there are just so many great choices.  And more great choices come out with every single season...

X's and O's is the first set that I see for the Valentine's Day holiday, I originally smelled the Vanilla Cream Topping 3-in-1 the last time that I was at Sephora and it made it to my Most Wanted list for this month.  This set contains a small size of the wash and then a matching small lotion and maybe this is my best option for getting these products while still trying to thin out my body product collection.

"A charming three-piece set of deliciously scented favorites for lips, skin, and hair.  Treat your sweetie to this trio of luxurious formulas and the lovable scents of warm vanilla and ripe cherry. The multitasking gel cleanses and conditions from head to toe, the lotion hydrates and softens, and the lip shine delivers a smooth, glossy finish." 

Included in this set are small sizes of the Vanilla Cream Topping 3-in-1 and body lotion and a Lip Shine in Cherry on Top.  The Vanilla Cream Topping scent smells exactly like the vanilla frosting in a can from Betty Crocker, a treat that I love but try to stay away from as I can eat it straight out of the can.  The Cherry on Top Lip Shine provides a subtle red gloss that will be very pretty on both Valentine's Day and every other day of the year.  I am not even a huge fan of the Lip Shines but I really want this one, both for the shade and the fact that it is a sweet cherry scent.

I wonder what other treats Philosophy will be bringing out, both for Valentine's Day and then for later on in spring!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: