Wednesday, March 27, 2013
China Glaze Glitz Bitz n' Pieces Nail Polish Collection
This is not a polish collection for me, I am sick of the glitter pieces in polishes and I am basically over nail art so I am getting sick of the very dramatic nail looks. However, these trends show no signs of letting up so I know that I will be seeing these types of polishes for the next few months. I will just try and ignore them the best that I can but I feel like when this trend finally does end, the nail polish trends are going to swing so far the other way that we will be wearing neutrals and pales for the next few seasons.
Here is the Glitz Bitz n' Pieces collection...
- Bling it On - black and purple large glitter in a clear base
- Glitz n' Pieces - black and silver large glitter in a clear base
- Graffiti Glitter - emerald green and black large glitter in a clear base
- Mosaic Madness - deep blue and black large glitter in a clear base
- Razzle me, Dazzle Me - pale pink and black large glitter in a clear base
- Scattered and Tattered - deep red and black large glitter in a clear base
I don't like any of these shades but I still say that they look much better when I found blogger swatches of them online rather than just looking at the pictures of the bottles on the China Glaze website and Facebook page. The glitter in all of these pieces are much too big for me to pull off on a normal day, I could only consider using them in an accent manicure when going out at night. The only shade that I am even somewhat interested in is the Mosaic Madness, I do like the deep blue glitter in it. I could imagine myself using this shade in an accent manicure over a pale blue nail polish shade. This is still the only way that I could consider wearing one of these polishes so I still doubt that I will be buying any of these shades. This is collection that I will be skipping over...
photo courtesy of China Glaze's Facebook page