Friday, March 15, 2013

Zoya Spring 2013 Collection - Lovely

We are pretty much at the end of the spring color collections and this is fitting being that today marks the middle of the month of March.  I have already started to do some major shopping and will continue over the next month and a half.  Nail polish has been a huge love of mine this spring season and every Sephora order that I have made has contained at least one new bottle of polish.  And I feel that I still have not made a dent in all of the new hues that I want to order.  Needless to say, my next purchase really needs to be a better holder for all of my polish shades...

Zoya is polish line that I am always interested in but I have a hard time finding at Ulta and therefore own much less of than any other brand.  I would be more than happy to change this fact and I think that I will just need to start ordering from the Zoya website and hope that the colors appear correctly on my computer browser. 

Lovely is new the collection for spring from this company and it is series of pretty pastel hues that I adore already.  "Beauty is a lovely state of mind", states the company when providing a collection description.  This collection contains single bottles of polishes and also a set that provides multiple bottles of the polishes.

Here are the new shades in Lovely...

Nail Polish in Julie - Zoya Nail Polish in Julie can be best described as a full-coverage, soft wisteria purple metallic. The soft color and subtle shimmer give nails a delicate and feminine look. Originally created as a custom runway shade for fashion designer Zang Toi.

Nail Polish in GeiGei - Zoya Nail Polish in GeiGei can be best described as a full-coverage, blushing cherry blossom pink metallic. A shimmery light shade for an always-appropriate natural pink nail look. Originally created as a custom runway shade for fashion designer Zang Toi.

Nail Polish in Piaf - Zoya Nail Polish in Piaf can be best described as a full-coverage, fresh forsythia yellow metallic. A light, cheerful yellow that's soft and easy to wear thanks to the subtle shimmer finish. Originally created as a custom runway shade for fashion designer Zang Toi.

Nail Polish in Blu - Zoya Nail Polish in Blu can be best described as a full-coverage, soft and delicate pale baby blue with a glossy creme finish. A dreamy, calming blue that's both fun and flattering on the nails.

Nail Polish in Jacqueline - Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline can be best described as a full-coverage, perfect magnolia nude cream. This light creamy beige has slight warm undertones and a glossy creme finish. Originally created as a custom runway shade for fashion designer Peter Som.

Nail Polish in Neely - Zoya Nail Polish in Neely can be best described as a full coverage earliest spring green in a glossy creme finish. A fun color in a muted finish gives a cool vintage edge to your look. Originally created as a custom runway shade for fashion designer Peter Som.

Lovely Collection Sampler - The Zoya Spring 2013 Lovely Collection Sampler is the perfect way to try all 6 Zoya Lovely Collection colors. The sampler includes the following:
1 - 0.5oz Piaf
1 - 0.5oz GeiGei
1 - 0.5oz Julie
1 - 0.5oz Blu
1 - 0.5oz Neely
1 - 0.5oz Jacqueline


I really like some of these shades and I can't wait to do some ordering and looking to see if my salon will have some of theses shades offered for manicures.  My favorite shade is the one that I have included the picture of, Julie.  I have already talked this spring about how much I am loving pale lilac shades and this is another great example of one.  I now think that I have found one of these shades in every single new polish collection.  My next picks from the collection are: GeiGei, Blu, and Jacqueline.  I am all about the pinks and blues this spring too and these are great shades for me to add to my collection.  I think I need to start looking for more pictures of these shades and compare how accurate my computer screen's images are.  I might just find my new polish obsession this spring...

photo courtesy of Zoya

No comments: