Sunday, March 17, 2013

Clinique Spring 2013 Collection - Spring Berries

We are now on the last of the spring collections and the beginning of my vacation from work.  It is also my favorite holiday of the year and I will enjoying myself today both with beauty products and then some time with friends later on.  But before I start decking myself out in green, we are going to look at the last of the spring collections, there are three new spring looks from Clinique and I am checking each one out.  I have been having great results from this company's skincare products over the past few months and now I am really excited to try more makeup from this line, especially foundations and other forms of face makeup.  I am suddenly craving a BB cream or a primer from this product line...

The new Clinique collection contains three version of spring makeup looks and we are looking at the first one right now, Spring Berries.  "Pretty, just-picked pinks show their playful side."  I looked at this collection first because I have been adding new pinks shades to my colleciton like crazy and I bet that this will be my favorite of the three!

Here is the Spring Berries collection from Clinique!

Chubby Stick Shadow Tint - Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too.  Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.
- 07 Pink and Plenty - pale pink

Quickliner for Eyes Intense - No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.Two great ways to wear it.
- Intense Charcoal - deep charcoal gray

Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - Tempt lips with a soft cushion of colour that's not quite sheer, not quite opaque-just the perfect happy medium. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight vibrant shades in all.
- Plushest Punch - deep berry pink

High Impact Waterproof Mascara - Instant volume and length that resists flaking, clumping, smudging. Our waterproof version of High Impact Mascara can stand up to heat, humidity, an active day. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested, too.
- Black - deep black

Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Silky formula sweeps effortlessly over cheekbones to create a natural look. Fresh, jet-milled colour builds and blends beautifully to desired intensity with custom sculpting brush. Long-wearing, colour-true. Oil-free.
- Cupid - pale dusty rose cream

I am in love with the Chubby Stick shade, this deep pink will be lovely for the spring and summer but I know that I would use it well into the colder weather months.  This product will be going right onto my Most Wanted list for the next month and I see a trip to the counter in my near future.  I love how this is a new formula and is full of moisturizing ingredients that will help soothe my chapped lips.  I want to see every other color that this product comes out in and I hope that I find more that I want to buy.

I think my next purchase from this part of the collection will be the blush shade, I haven't added many new blushes to my collection lately and I want to try more face makeup items from this line.  I like this pink shade and it will work very well with my skin tone and many different type of makeup looks.  High Impact is mascara formula that I haven't used for several years but I do remember liking it and I should get another tube of it to try out and review soon.  I wonder if a Clinique Gift with Purchase is coming up any time soon since my list could be very long this time around.

The first of the spring looks should be my favorite but we have two more to look at and let's see what else I find that I want to buy!

photo courtesy of Clinique

No comments: