Sunday, March 3, 2013

Most Wanted March 2013

March is now officially here and that means that spring will begin at some point soon.  I have started shopping for spring clothing and accessories but I still have a long way to go to buy everything that I need for a new spring wardrobe.  And this is the month that I start beauty product shopping for spring, lately I have been craving a new fragrance or three and some new pastel nail polish shades.  I am all about color this spring and clothing and accessories and my beauty product buys will follow this same trend and I am so excited to start shopping!

March Shopping List!

- Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Molly Coddled
- Illamasqua I'm Perfection Nail Varnish in Speckled
- Illamasqua I'm Perfection Lipstick in Immodest
- Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment
- Bond No. 9 I Love New York - Earth Day
- Dior Cherie Bow Eye Shadow Palette
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Dab
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Cream
- MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
- Balenciaga Florabotanica

I seem to be all about Illamasqua this month, I want at least one or two of the Speckled Nail Varnishes and I can't wait to try them.  I am so ready for a new fragrance for spring, I am getting sick of the ones that I have been using all winter and it is now time for a change.  I cannot wait for my vacation this month so I can do some serious shopping!

No comments: