Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Giorgio Armani Summer 2013 Collection



We have gone through many summer collections already but we still have quite a few to look at yet.  We are getting closer and closer to my birthday and my birthday shopping list is getting longer and longer as each day goes by and I still have not yet decided what I will be doing on my birthday, I am considering going beauty product shopping at King of Prussia.  I have loved every other birthday that I have taken the day to go beauty product shopping at my wonderful mall, I considered New York City but this one will be very weather-depending.  Based on my train of thought, I wanted to look at a collection today that I cannot get around where I live and I have decided to check out the summer collection from Giorgio Armani Beauty.

I have wanted to try products from this line for quite a bit now, especially the foundations, bronzers, and blushes (three types of products that I really prefer to try on before purchase and tend to not purchase online unless I know the brand very well already.), I think that I am the most excited to try out foundation shades and see if all the hype around the face products from Giorgio Armani Beauty is true.  I never see a list of top rated beauty products without at least one of these products at the top of it and now I want to see what I have been missing out on.

On first glance of the summer collection...there are only two products in this collection and neither of them catches my eye right away.  I might find myself skipping over the whole seasonal collection and focus more on the traditional product line up and look for makeup staples.  I see a lip gloss formula that I have never seen before in this collection and then a bronzer compact.  I am always excited for lip gloss and have been shopping for a new bronzer for a few weeks now so maybe I will find some hits in this collection.

Here is the summer collection from Giorgio Armani Beauty!

Bronze All-Over Palette - Inspired by pleated lamé, this allover bronzer is this summer's must-have. Use all over for a sun-illuminated complexion.  This bronzer palette contains stripes of multiple bronze hues and would blend together for the perfect medium bronze glow.

Flash Lacquer Crystal Shine Gloss - Giorgio Armani premieres the newest generation in lip gloss with Flash Lacquer. Flash Lacquer provides the highest reflection ever achieved, even after blotting lips. The shape and shine technology causes light to reflect off of every point of surface for a pure pop of color.  This lip gloss is available in a range of shades.

This might be one of my least favorite collections of the summer, there is nothing in this collection that inspires my love.  The descriptions provided by the company are not the best and do nothing to sell me on any of the products, I would like to try both of the products in it but I am interested in finding out more information about them before I would really want either of them.

I will still plan to check out this beauty product line if I go shopping on my birthday but I still think that I will stick with my original plan of checking out foundations and other staple items.

photo courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty

No comments: