Friday, May 17, 2013

MAC Temperature Rising - Bronzing Collection

Temperature Rising is finally up on the MAC website and I have been looking forward to this collection since the very beginning of the summer collections!  This collection is the big MAC summer release and will follow in a long line of top notch MAC summer collections, I still say that Hey, Sailor! and To The Beach are two of my favorite color collections of all time and I still have products from these collections that I use very often.  My last Lipglass from To The Beach is almost finished and I am so depressed about this, I will use this bright pink lip gloss until the very last drop is gone and then I will go right out and try to find another Lipglass that is similar.  I am hopeful that I find a shade like this is in the Temperature Rising collection as this would make my life much easier. 

This collection is so large that MAC has divided it up into two collections, one with the bronzing products in it and the other with the color collection in it.  This is very typical of big MAC collections and I haven't yet decided which part of the collection that I am the most excited about.  I am going to start with the Bronzing part of the collection since I have been waiting to finalize my choice of another bronzer formula until this collection was released.  My current favorite bronzer formula was from last year's big summer release and I trust any formula of bronzer that MAC releases.

"The heat is on with summer's sensual collection of rich, golden bronzers sure to make temperatures rise. M•A•C Bronzing Powder illuminates with gorgeous highlights, while Bronzing Oil's botanical blend lavishes skin with moisture. Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder provides a stunning sheen all evening long, and Strobe Liquid flashes a sexy afterglow."

I am so excited for this collection, both the Bronzing and the Color parts.  In the Bronzing part of the collection, I am looking for another formula of powder bronzer to love and perhaps a pretty highlighter to complement my bronzed skin when getting dressed up.  We shall see what else I find too...

Here is the Bronzing Collection from Temperature Rising!

Temperature Rising Bronzing Powder - A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal to enhance and strengthen a tan. Packaged in a limited-edition soft touch bronze compact.
- Soft Sand - golden bronze with fine gold pearl
- Refined Golden - finely spun golden with soft pearl finish

Strobe Liquid - Blending soft-focus diffusers with iridescent pigments, this ultra-fluid strobe formula produces a soft, radiant light on the skin, reducing the appearance of skin imperfections by providing a natural-looking glow. Refreshing. Spreads on smoothly and absorbs quickly. Leaves the skin looking healthier and more radiant. A lighter-weight addition to the popular Strobe Cream.
- Golden Elixir - natural golden glow

Bronzing Oil - A shimmering body oil formulated to bring a sheer sheen and sexy gleam to skin. Soothing, naturally emollient. Its fusion of three botanical oils helps soften, smooth and moisturize skin. Limited-edition.
- Man Rays - glowing tan with multi-dimensional gold shimmer

167SE Face Blender - A full, fluffy, dome-shaped brush of ultra-soft , black natural fibres perfect for the lightweight application and blending of face powders, highlighters and bronzers. Luxurious soft-touch, bronze, short-handle design. Limited-edition.

Temperature Rising Makeup Bag - A rich, metallic bronze makeup bag inspired by this summer's sensual colour and bronzing collection. Flat, rectangular-shaped bag with black rope strap and magenta lining. Zipper on main enclosure and outside pocket. Oil slick, Soft-touch polyurethane material. 8.75" x 5 inches". Limited-edition. Pro discount is not applicable.

I was hoping that this part of the collection would be a bit larger, I would like to have more bronzing options to choose from.  I actually already own the Bronzing Powder, this is the exact same formula and choice of shades that MAC offered last summer in Hey, Sailor!.  I already love this formula so I will continue to use my compact of it throughout the summer but I was hoping to see another formula that I could choose from, I remember that the same versions were offered last summer and it would have been nice if MAC would have introduced a product that we had never seen before.  I would be lying if I said that I was happy with the bronzer choices in their big summer collection. 

If I was running low on the bronzer formula from this collection then I would be all about it being released again.  However I am not and I wanted to try another formula of bronzer so this is not the collection that I was hoping that it would be.  These are the exact same products that MAC introduces every single summer and I want to see something new and different. 

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: