Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Look at This Manicure!

Happy Birthday to me!  I must say that I have no plans today other than starting a new workout routine at the gym I just joined and I am craving a salon visit.  I have a hair appointment next week but I really want a new manicure and to try something different with both my hair and nails.  I have been all about pink nail polish shades lately and I have been on the lookout to add more bottles of this hue to my polish collection.  I have been using my favorite pink from Illamasqua nearly three times a week since the beginning of the warm weather and this trend shows no signs of stopping for me this summer!

I wanted to see some more pink shades and Goggled "neon pink manicure" and found the above picture.  Most of you know that I am not a huge fan of nail art and I can pull off an accent manicure or polka dots on my nails but I can't do anything more complex.  I fell in love with this picture as soon as I saw in on my screen and I am really beginning to think about taking it to my salon and seeing if one of the manicurists can recreate it for me.  I am not totally sure why I fell in love with this nail art, I guess it stems from my love of pink, silver, and animal prints and I really want to try it out as a birthday present to myself!


photo courtesy of Swatchandlearn.com

No comments: