May is always my favorite month of the year, it is my brithday month but it is also when the warm weather really begins to come and I begin thinking about summer vacations and the fun that is coming up over the next few months. This also is the month that I do the most makeup shopping as I feel that my birthday is a reason to purchase more beauty products than any other time of the year.
I want a combination of every single type of product this month; I am excited for the Temperature Rising collection from MAC to be released at the end of this month and I have picked out several new nail polish shades that must come home with me. Perhaps I should buy myself a better storage system for my birthday too.
Here is my birthday month shopping list!
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
- Chanel L'Ete de Papillon Le Vernis in Azure
- Chanel L'Ete de Papillon Le Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in 467 Pygmalion
- Escada Especially Escada
- NARS NARS Loves New York Set
- MAC Temperature Rising Eye Shadow x 4 in Temperature Rising
- Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Face Moisturizer
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Summer Pink
- Nails Inc Nail Polish in Royal Botanical Gardens
- Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquers in Champers
I can't even decide what I am most excited about this month, I love all the new nail polish shades that I want but the MAC Temperature Rising products are calling my name also. However, I really love the first pictures that I saw of the NARS Loves New York Set, it contains a combination of some of their best selling and most flattering makeup hues and would occupy prime real estate in my train case. That palette might be my favorite purchase of the whole month!