Friday, September 16, 2011
Gen Art Fresh Faces in Fashion Show - Korres for Ann Yee
Lush, Dewy, Naked Skin with Strong Pops of Color...
- Prepare skin with Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum - for extreme dewiness, mix in Korres Wild Rose Mineral Illuminating Powder and stipple into skin with fingertips.
- Skip foundation; use Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging and Antiwrinkle Concealer to cover discoloration and blemishes as needed.
- Prime eyes with Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Eye Primer.
- Apply Korres Eyeliner Pencil in Brown to provide a strong, defined brow.
- Apply Korres Eyeliner Pencil in Black on water line (lower and upper area) and smudge.
- Apply emerald green eyeliner to inner corner of eye and drag to outer corner - keeping as close to lower lid as possible and then smudge.
- Finish with Korres Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara in Black on upper lashes only.
- Prime lips to provide opaque canvas for color, then apply Korres Mango Butter Lipstick #45 (Coral) and top with Korres Lip Butter in Mango - blot with tissue to remove sheen and create a matte look.
Personally, the shades that are used in this look are too warm for my skintone but I would do the same type of look with golds or champagnes on the eyes and then a berry or deep pink on the lips. Changing up some of the shades would make this look work any time of the year otherwise I would save this look for the summer months only. I love these brights, I have been really obsessed with pinks and berrys lately and reworking this look fits perfectly into the looks that I have been doing lately.
photo courtesy of Korres