Thursday, September 8, 2011

Korres Fashion Night In Specials

I love Korres and now I am giving all you guys the chance to try and love them too.  I was informed by their PR company that the Korres website (korressusa.com) will be having a secret promotion tonight to celebrate Fashion Night In.  From 6 to 11 tonight (I assume Eastern Standard Time), this company is sharing their beauty secret and remedies dating back to the days of the Greek Goddess.  In addition to recommendations on products and ways to best use them, this company is also offering 20% off select items (use the code FNI), free Shipping and Handling on all color cosmetics, plus a free gift with any purchase of more than $50.  So many reasons to visit the website tonight and pick up a few items.

My recommendations from Korres include the Body Washes and the Lip Butters.  The Wild Rose line contains some great face products and the Milk Protein cleanser is great too.  Tonight I am looking forward to checking out the color cosmetics line and trying some new makeup out!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: