Fall is finally arriving this month... I have been covering fall collections for two months now but it is finally time to put all the new pieces that I have bought together and start wearing them now that the summer weather is coming to an end. This is going to be a huge month; Fashion Night Out is in a week and the beauty industry is abuzz for it. Also, MAC has some huge releases this month (even though they just had a big release with MAC Me Over) and I finally get to switch back to my cold weather fragrances and put the light scents away!
What I need this month!
- Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoiseshell Eye Shadow Palette
- Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Palette in Poetica
- Vera Wang Lovestruck
- MAC MAC Me Over Lipstick in Runaway Red
- MAC Styledriven Pro Longwear Lipglass in Infinitely Likeable
- MAC Posh Paradise Nail Lacquer in Rain of Flowers
- NARS Night Series Nail Polish in Night Rider
- Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Bourbon Street
- NARS Night Series Eye Shadow in Night Porter
Looks like both a big NARS and MAC month! In addition to all the stuff that I want to buy here, i am looking forward to pulling out my Tarte for True Blood palette and finishing up trying all the looks provided with it. And of course writing about them. Happy beginning of fall!