Saturday, September 22, 2012

China Glaze Halloween 2012 Nail Polish Collection

It seems that the fall collections are coming to a close and I am so excited to see a few Halloween collections before the holiday collections start releasing at the beginning of October.  Halloween is a holiday that I really enjoy, even though I don't always get dressed up, I still start buying Trick or Treat candy as soon as it hits the supermarket shelves.  For me, the true arrival of fall occurs when I see the seasonal aisle in the supermarkets change the picnic items to all kinds of Halloween candy and treats.  I have been picking up candy nearly every single time that I have bought groceries the past three weeks and crave candy all the time now.  It's that special time of the year!

I am so excited to see that China Glaze has released a series of new polish shades for Halloween, six brand new hues that are perfect for those who love this holiday.  And for those who just want to keep adding more nail polishes to their already large collections!  All of these shades are bold and great for someone who wants to get noticed!  I wouldn't recommend wearing any of these in a professional environment, they are strictly for fun...nothing wrong with that at Halloween!

Here is the Wicked collection from China Glaze!

Nail Lacquer - China Glaze is a professional quality nail enamel that is resistant to chipping and color fading.  China Glaze is a professional-level nail enamel made with a special balance of polymers and resins that combine to create a nail lacquer that is long-lasting, chip-resistant and resistant to color and shine fading.  Will not thicken in the bottle, no thinners necessary.

The new Halloween shades...

- Roguish Red - warm red cream
- Glitter Goblin - clear base with large pieces of orange and silver glitter
- Make a Spectacle - clear blase with small silver shimmer and large pieces of holographic glitter
- Cast a Spell - black cream with green and gold shimmer
- Bizarre Blurple - blue purple base with blue shimmer
- Immortal - light gray cream with blue shimmer

The glitters are my favorite shades in this collection, the creams are nice but they aren't anything special and I could find them in many different permanent polish collections.  Make a Spectacle is my favorite shades, this one can be worn on its own or as a top coat over all shades of polish.  I would wear it this time of the year over jewel tones or black and gray hues and then next spring, I will wear it over pastels.  I hope China Glaze made enough bottles of these shades to keep up with the demand because I must own this color!

Immortal is my second choice, I love grays and silvers in the fall and winter and this one is very unique.  Glitter Goblin is very festive but I am on the fence on it, its nice but I feel like I would only wear it once or twice a year and I would be more likely to buy it if I could get it in a small size in a set.

Hopefully we see some more Halloween collections soon!

photo courtesy of bebeautiful.com

No comments: