Saturday, September 1, 2012

Most Wanted September 2012

September is one of my biggest beauty product shopping months of the year!  All my texbooks have been purchased and now I can stop saving up for school related items and I have a long overdue trip to Sephora on the way!  We have been looking at the fall collections for over two months now and this is the month where I tie everything together and really begin to wear everything that I have bought up until now and the rest of what I want to buy to complete my fall look. 

This month, I am all about new nail polish shades, new fragrances, and eye makeup palettes.  The most exciting release this month is the MAC and Carine Roitfeld collection and I want the nude lipstick hue from that collection, Roitfeld is known for her strong eye makeup and minimal lip.  I am really hoping that I will find the perfect nude lipstick with this collection!  My second favorite is the Coco Noir fragrance from Chanel, I am so excited to add another Chanel to my perfume collection!

It's time for some shopping!

- Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Gobsmacked
- Tom Ford Violet Blonde
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Black Iris
- Chanel Coco Noir
- Illamasqua Generation Q Complement Eye Palette
- NARS American Dream Eye Shadow Palette
- MAC and Carine Roitfeld Lipstick in Tropical Mist
- Clinique Even Better Dark Circle Corrector
- Buxom Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara
- Sephora Collection Supreme Cleansing Oil

Fall is here and it is time to celebrate!

No comments: