Saturday, December 1, 2012

Most Wanted December 2012

Tis the season!  This is the last month of the year for beauty product shopping in 2012 and every single December, I tend to expand both my shopping list for myself and my Most Wanted list grows by a few items.  Since there are 12 Days in Christmas, I pick out my Top 12 picks for this month instead of the usual 10.  As soon as finals stress is over, I will be making myself a lovely Sephora order to celebrate that I have survived another semester of graduate school and I know that some of the following products on this list will be in starring roles!

The only big MAC release this month is the Taste Temptation collection, a collection of jewel tones hues that looks nice but it won't really change my life.  I am really looking forward to the Bobbi Brown Caviar and Oyster products and hope that they aren't all sold out yet, the same holds for some of the Laura Mercier products that have caught my attention!

Time to start some celebration shopping!

- Laura Mercier Art Deco Must Illuminating Eye Color in Gilded Rosegold
- Laura Mercier Art Deco Muse Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Deco
- Lancome Hyponse Mascara Top Coat in 24 Karat
- LUSH Silver Cloud Bath Bomb
- LUSH Snow Globe Bar Soap
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shade Shadow Palette
- Bobbi Brown Caviar and Oyster Palette
- Bobbi Brown Caviar and Oyster Shimmer Lip Gloss in Pink Oyster
- Marchesa Parfum d'Extase
- Alterna Bamboo UV + Color Protection Vibrant Color Conditioner
- MAC Taste Temptation Mattene Lipstick in Night Blooming
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil

A new Urban Decay Naked Palette is always cause for celebration!  Naked Basics is the smallest palette of the line and contains matte eye shadows that are said to mix very well with any of the shades in either Naked Palettes and I am hoping that they will tone a few of the strong shimmers down a bit for daytime.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: