Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Tangelo Woods Body Products

The last major shopping trip that I had at Bath and Body Works involved the Wild Garden line of body products and also some of the new candles with a beach theme.  Believe me when I say that I had a huge pile at the register and walked out with a bag that was the size of the ones that I normally have at the holidays.  In addition to all the above products, a new fragrance in the Aromatherapy line caught my eye back near the register.  All last winter, I used the Sleep Lavender Vanilla wash and lotion and so I was looking forward to seeing if anything new was released in this scent.  Products in that scent intially caught my eye but then I saw Tangelo Woods, a new fragrane in the Boost line.  The Boost line is mande for use in the mornings (at least this is when I have always used these products since I first bought them back in college) and consists of many citrus blends.

Last summer, I was in love with the Lemon Zest scent in this line and Tangelo Woods is yet another great fragrance from this collection.  Normally I don't really even like strong citrus scents but the blends from this collection are just fantastic.  Tangelo Woods is more of a grapefruit scent and reminds me of the old Pink Grapefruit scent that this company used to carry.  The company states that this scent is "a blend of Mandarin and Bergamot Essential Oils to help lift your mood and invigorate your mind".    I can smell the Mandarin note in this blend however I still get a strong grapefruit note from it.  The Bergamot note tames the citrus down a bit and makes it more wearable.  This is a slightly lighter scent than some of the others in that collection and it is easy to layer with any perfume with a grapefruit top note, especially Dior Addict 2.

This fragrance is available in the typical Aromatherapy product line, with the addition of one new product.  The best-selling Triple Moisture Body Cream has now been brought out in some of the Aromatherapy fragrances.  "This ultra-rich, ultra-pampering body cream deeply nourishes skin with protective 24-hour moisture.  Formulated to provide intense, 24-hour moisture."  This new product is available in this fragrance, Lavender Vanilla, and Eucalyptus Spearmint.  The products in this fragrance are as follows: Triple Moisture Body Cream, Body Lotion, Sugar Scrub, Smoothing Body Scrub, and Body Wash and Foam Bath.  It also comes in the smaller sizes of the body wash and lotion for summer travel.  So far, I have bought the Body Wash and Triple Moisture Body Cream.  The next items on my list are the Body Lotion and the Smoothing Body Scrub. 

The Aromatherapy product line was one of my favorites in college and still remains one of the best product lines at Bath and Body Works.  All the fragrances are unique and the formulas in this collection are top quality.  This is my favorite formula body lotion in the store, it has richer and slightly oily and helps my skin to retain moisture even in the driest of the winter months.  I am so excited to buy the body cream in this line in the other two scents over the next few months and I hope that this line continues to expand!

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: