Monday, May 14, 2012

Trish McEvoy Summer 2012 Collection - The Summertime Collection

I am about half way through the summer collections and so far we have seen some great collections and some that I don't even understand why they have are even considered to be summer collections.  The past few days have been rainty and ugly and haven't been inspiring me all that much, I know that I need to go bronzer shopping however this weather is making me feel like it is fall already.  Hopefullhy the conditions willl be improving by the time that I go on vacation in the next two weeks.  I am considering going into New York City one day so I have decided to start looking at some of the collections that are hrder for me to find around where I live.  This is looking like one of my few chances to get some of the best in beauty without having to hope that I picked the right products and shades when I order online.

Since the new Giorgio Armani collection was a bit of a bust for me, I am now hoping that the Trish McEvoy and Guerlain collections.  Today we will look at the Trish McEvoy collection for summer and within the next few days, I will be searching for the Guerlain collection.  And there is a Jo Malone scent that I have been wanting to smell while I am up at Saks.  Time to start a long shopping list! 
The Summertime Collection from Trish McEvoy looks as though it will be chock full of bronzers and new lip products.  I need to buy some new bronzers and I have just been craving new lip glosses since I haven't bought any in the last few weeks.  This looks like I will be finding some great picks in this collection!  Time to start budgeting for some serious makeup shopping...

Here is The Summertime Collection from Trish McEvoy!

Intense Gel Eyeliner - Trish's intensely pigmented, longest wearing gel eye liner in pencil form glides effrtlessly along the lash line for high-powered definition while the built-in sponge tip perfectly softens liner for an easy smoky eye.  Smudge-proof.  Long-wearing.  For use on inside or outside the lash line.  Colour-true.
- Arabian Nights - true navy blue
- Black - deep true black

Golden Bronzer - This innovative bronzer for all skin tones delivers a soft golden glow for a lit-from-within look.  The ultra-fine powder glides evenly onto skin to create all-over warmth and definition while adhering for long-wear.  Trish prescribes this illuminating bronzer year-round for a healthy, natural glow.  Translucent pigments provides a mistake-proof application.  Designed for our Refillable Makeup Pages and Medium and Deluxe compacts (sold separately).
- Golden Tan - fair-to-deep

Golden Glow Face Color - This customizable duo of Golden Bronzer and Blush Glow offers a softly golden bronzer paired with a shimmering pink blush for a brightened complexion and lit-from-within look.
- Golden Glow - medium-toned gold bronzer/shimmeriong medium pink blush

Dual Resort Bronzer - This customizable two-toned bronzer pairs copper and bronze infused with gold shimmer to deliver a radiant resort glow.  The ultra-fine powder glides evenly onto skin to create all-over warmth and dual contour while adhering for long-wear.  Trish prescribes bronzer year-round for a healthy, natural glow.  Universally flattering shade for all skin tones.  Translucent pigments provide a mistake-proof application.  Designed for our Refillable Makeup Pages and Medium and Deluxe compacts (sold separately.)
- medium copper and bronze with gold shimmer

SPF 15 Lip Color - Trish McEvoy's SPF Lip Color Collection combines translucent pigments. conditioning ingredients, and sun protection for a beautfully sheer finish.  Vitamin enriched.
- Sheer Passionfruit - sheer neutral red
- Sheer Baby Pink - light cool baby pink

Classic Cream Lip Color - Trish McEvoy's Classic Cream Lip Color Collection combines mistake-proof pigments with lip-conditioning formula for a rich, creamy, long-wear finish.
- Vibrant Coral - medium warm peach coral

Flawless Lip Color - This luxurious gloss formula combines pure color with a soft shine finish.  Easy-to-use pen applicator.  Non-stick wear.  Never drying.
- Perfect Coral - warm medium coral

Lip Gloss - This classic, radiant formula combines sexy color and shine with a luminous finish.  Precision brush tip.  Non-stick wear.  Never drying.
- Simply Glamorous - luminous peachy pink

Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lip Gloss - This moisture treatment formula combines sexy color and SPF with a high-shine finish.  Easy-to-squeeze tube.  Non-stick wear.  Never drying.
- Sexy Petal - shimmering light pink

This collection is looking like I will be able to find some great bronzer choices in it!  I really want the Golden Bronzer and the Dual Resort Bronzer.  The Golden Bronzer has more of a matte finish so I will be using this one during the daytime.  The Dual Bronzer has one shade with a shimmer in it so I will be saving this one for the nights.  If I have to choose between the two, I would buy the Golden Bronzer since I will get more use from it and I can use the matte bronzer at night but I can't really use the shimmering bronzer during the daytime. 

Many of the lip shades in this collection are more coral-toned so I will be skipping over a few of them since they will look awful with my skintone.  The pink shades are more my speed and I want to buy some new glosses from this collection.  I must have the Lip Gloss shade in Simply Glamorous, this peach pink will really complement a tan and I will wear this shade all summer.  To add to my shopping list, I would like the pink shade in the Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lip Gloss and the SPF 15 Lip Color in Sheer Baby Pink.  I also want to check out the blush shades from this company, I like the Bronzer and Blush Duo but I don't need another bronzer on top of all the others that I have picked out from this collection.

This is one of the best collections for the summer and one of the ones that is perfectly aligned with the shades and trends of the season.  I can't wait to get into the city and do some shopping on my week of vacation!

photo courtesy of Trish McEvoy

No comments: