Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Most Wanted May 2012

It's my birthday month and I use that as my excuse to shop all month long.  Not that I really need an excuse to shop but I feel that I should enjoy the whole month that my birthday is in and do lots of shopping for the upcoming summer months and beach trips!

My big excitement this month is the MAC summer release of Hey! Sailor.  This collection has some of the best packaging that I have seen from MAC since the Wonder Woman collection last year and I am so excited to buy products from it.  I have been putting pictures of this collection up on my Pinterest since the beginning of last month.  Also this is the month that I start self-tanning and therefore have to do some very serious bronzer shopping, I have included two on this list that look like winning formulas and I will be seeking these out soon.  Last but not least, this is the month that the NARS and Thakoon Nail Polish collaboration comes out, a group of shades that I have been drooling over for several weeks now.  Pretty much, this month is the big releases of multiple lines that I have been looking forward too since the beginning of last month...
My Most Wanted for May 2012!

- Bobbi Brown Beach
- MAC Hey! Sailor Lipstick in Red Racer
- MAC Hey! Sailor Bronzing Powder in Soft Sand
- Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Guilt
- NARS & Thakoon Nail Polish in Kutki
- LUSH Madame Butterfly Re-Usable Bubble Bar
- Bath and Body Works Malibu Heat Shower Gel
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural
- Boscia Super Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Bunny

Let the birthday shopping begin!

No comments: