Thursday, May 17, 2012

MAC Hey Sailor On the Website!

The much-anticipated Hey Sailor! summer collection from MAC has just hit the company's website this morning!  This is about a week earlier than originally anticipated and I am so excited to start looking at all the new shades since I have been obsessed with this collection since I first saw hints of it last winter.  The entire collection still willnot be in stores until next week so don't start haunting your counter yet but I know that I will be looking in detail at all the products online and then we be at my counter bright and early next Thursday! 

Within the next few days, I will have the whole collection up on my blog with as many details as I can find.  The collection is huge and contains multiple parts so this will take me a few days but I will hve it all up before it is available at the counters so everyone can decide what they wish to pre-order!

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: