Saturday, October 6, 2012
China Glaze BCA Collection - United in Purpose
China Glaze has brought us twelve new shades of pink lacquers, there is every single shade from super pale pink to a bright magenta and then two shades with full glitter finishes. I will be picking up a few shades from this group since I love pink polishes and am always adding new pinks to my collection. I bet that I will be putting a few of these aside for the next spring and summer since some of the shades are not what I prefer to wear this time of the year. The pale shades are the only ones that I would wear at this point but I still plan to buy a bunch of shades from the lineup.
Here are the shades that are part of the BCA collection!
- Hello Gorgeous! - pink and silver glitter suspended in a clear base
- United - pink and gold glitter suspended in a clear base
- Heart of the Matter - deep magenta cream
- Beauty Within - bright magenta cream
- Live, Love, Laugh - bright bubblegum pink cream
- Exquisite - light pink shimmer
- Faith - pale neutral pink cream
- Always Be a Lady - pale cool pink cream
- Hopeful - very pale neutral pink cream
- Dare to Bare - very pale cool pink cream
- Angel's Breath - sheer pale neutral pink cream
- Pearls of Wisdom - pale cool pink tinged with gray
My favorite two shades are the glitter finish polishes, I don't need both of these shades so I think that I will choose the Hello Gorgeous! shade (the silver version) and I will wear this polish right now and I can actually see myself wearing it all throughout the year. I am so excited for this shade, it is very unique and I own nothing like it at all. I am hoping that I can layer it over other silver and pink polishes that are already in my collection.
It goes without saying that I would like to own and would use any of the pale pink hues. If I had to decided on just a few, I would start my search with Always Be a Lady and Dare to Bare (the cooler pinks). I will be happy with any of these shades and I will buy whatever shades are still left on the display next time that I go to Ulta.
photo courtesy of China Glaze's Facebook page