For me, October is the month that I really begin to celebrate the fall season. The weather is crisp enough for me to wear my fall perfumes and use richer body products. I will be wearing a red lip for most of this month anad can finally straighten my hair again almost every single day. This month, I will finish up shopping for my fall beauty products and start getting ready to begin my holiday shopping. I am not yet ready to even begin thinking about the holidays but the rest of the beauty world is so I need to break down and start checking out the holiday collections as they come out.
My October beauty shopping list!
- Urban Decay Vice Eye Shadow Palette
- OPI Germany Collection Nail Lacquer in Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blue Blood
- MAC MAC and Marilyn Monroe Lipstick in Charmed I'm Sure
- MAC MAC and Marilyn Monroe Nail Lacquer in Stage Red
- NARS and Andy Warhol Flowers Eye Shadow Palette in Flowers 3
- Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Inimitable
- Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs
- Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry Hair Cream
I am all about nail polish shades this month, I will admit that I buy a lot of polishes during the holiday because so many great hues and sets are released this time of the year. Of course I would have to include some items from the MAC and Marilyn Monroe collection, everyone knew that was coming and I can't wait to do some shopping at the counter. Lastly, a new Stella McCartney fragrance yet too?! My month is complete!