Sunday, October 28, 2012

MAC Holiday Gifts Collection - All For Glamour

Now we are on the third part of the MAC holiday gifting collection and I hope that you all have found at least one or more new sets that you will be adding to your Christmas.  If you haven't yet, then I am sure that you will find several choices very soon.  I am already starting to amass a decent sized list of items that I want for myself but I haven't yet started to work on my gift lists for others.  I know that a bunch of these sets from MAC will be given to some of my closest friends and I know that I will have to go to the counter very soon.

Now we are onto the third of the gifting collections, All for Glamour.  This collection contains a series of palettes with shades for the lips and face.  This collection should be available at all the counters so these are alternatives to the MAC store/online only collection that we just looked at.  If you can't order the sets in that collection and then don't have time to get to a store (the closest one to me in over an hour away and I don't do any excess mall visits during the holiday season - such an online shopper!) then this gift collection will be much easier for you to find!

"Too pretty not to show off. These chic, satin-tufted compacts with a demure black patent bow and interior mirror have that modern, high-luxe look. The colour ways of All For Glamour Touch Up Kits in three palettes and All For Glamour Face Kit/Gorgeous Bronze."  I would love to see another palette of pink shades however this is pink is pretty much the only shade that I am looking for in a face and lip product palette.

Here is the All For Glamour collection!

All For Glamour Face Kit: Gorgeous Bronze - Modern, high-luxe compact too pretty not to show off, includes Bronzing Powder in Golden, Eye Shadows in Hearts-a-Flutter, Romance Me and Darkly Handsome and Lipsticks in Headturner and Barely Lit.
- Bronzing Powder in Golden - medium bronze
- Lipstick in Barely Lit - medium neutral pink
- Lipstick in Headturner - medium cool berry
- Hearts-a-Flutter Eye Shadow - pale cool pink
- Romance Me Eye Shadow - medium cool charcoal
- Shadowy Lady Eye Shadow - medium cool plum

All For Glamour Touch Up Kit: Medium - Modern, high-luxe compact for lips and face in Medium shaded palette. Includes Blot Powder Pressed to reduce shine and Sheen Supreme Lipstick, which delivers intense colour with the gleam of a Lipglass.
- Medium Pressed Blot Powder - translucent
- Supreme Sheen Lipstick in Fashion City - neutral coral with pink

All For Glamour Touch Up Kit: Medium Dark - Modern, high-luxe compact for lips and face in Medium Dark shaded palette. Includes Blot Powder Pressed to reduce shine and Sheen Supreme Lipstick, which delivers intense colour with the gleam of a Lipglass.
- Medium Dark Blot Powder - medium tan
- Supreme Sheen Lipstick in Bare Again - pinky neutral beige

All For Glamour Touch Up Kit: Dark - Modern, high-luxe compact for lips and face in Dark shaded palette. Includes Blot Powder Pressed to reduce shine and Sheen Supreme Lipstick, which delivers intense colour with the gleam of a Lipglass.
- Dark Blot Powder - deep tan
- Supreme Sheen Lipstick in Can't Resist - golden purplish red

I only like one of these palettes, the first set is the only one that contains shades that appeal to me.  I am a bit let down by this part of the gift collection.  The first palette is also the only one that I would give as a gift, I don't really think any of my friends would really want to receive a Blot Powder and mini Lipstick in a Christmas gift, they would much rather receive all kinds of fun products and hues that they wouldn't normally purchase for themselves.  I will be skipping over this whole part of the MAC gift collection...

photo courtesy of Nordstrom

No comments: