The October issue of Allure magazine always contains their annual Best of Beauty list and I look forward to this issue all year long. Evey single year after I read this issue, I make a list of the top ten products that I must try from their favorites and add them to my shopping list. I feel very confident buying any product from this list as products that make the final cut have beat out tons of others to win the product category. I always find some new favorites from this Allure issue...
This year is no different. It took me a bit longer to read through the large issue as my grad school work is piling up and shows no signs of stopping. However the other night, I finished up the issue was able to make a Most Wanted list from the Best of Beauty awards. This might be the last year that I can do a Most Wanted list from this magazine, I had tried so many of the products that made the cut already and I could only come up with a few that I haven't tried and would want to try.
Here is the Most Wanted from the Allure Best of Beauty!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow in Shimmering Bronze
- Chanel Ombre Essentielle Eye Shadow in Taupe Grise
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Jungle
- Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe
- Burberry Beauty Lip Mist in Feather Pink
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita
- Fresh Black Tea Face Mask
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red
- Aveda Stress-Fix Soaking Bath Salts
I love shopping for the winner!