Sunday, October 28, 2012
MAC Holiday Gifts Collection - Divine Desire: Exclusive Face Kits
Here is the collection description from the MAC website, "Four of our finest products, in two, softly sensuous colour palettes. Includes Powder Blush, Cremesheen Lipstick, Lipglass, Technakohl Liner and 129SE Powder/Blush Brush. M∙A∙C Store Exclusive."
Here are the exclusive face palettes from MAC...
Divine Desire: Paramour Pink - Includes Powder Blush in Divine Desire, Cremesheen Lipstick in Heart to Heart, Lipglass in Warm Embrace, Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash and 129SE Powder/Blush Brush. M∙A∙C Store Exclusive.
- Warm Embrace Lipglass - cool rosy pink with pearlized pigments (Frost)
- Heart to Heart Cremesheen Lipstick - mid-tone yellow pink (Cremesheen)
- Divine Desire Powder Blush - bright pink
- Purple Dash Technakohl Liner - intense aubergine
Divine Desire: Quite Coral - Includes Powder Blush in Born to Love, Cremesheen Lipstick in In a Heartbeat, Lipglass in Pure Flattery, Technakohl Liner in Photogravure and 129SE Powder/Blush Brush. M∙A∙C Store Exclusive.
- Pure Flattery Lipglass - peachy pink with pearlized pigments (Frost)
- In a Heartbeat Cremesheen Lipstick - pale coral (Cremesheen)
- Born to Love Powder Blush - coral
- Photogravure Technakohl Liner - deep chocolate brown
This only set that I would buy here is the Paramour Pink, I love pink shades and would wear this one in the spring and summer months. These palettes would be great gifts for my closest friends that love both MAC and makeup, I will have to look at adding one or two of these to my shopping cart on the website. These are so cute and I love the packaging on them, I think that these are the biggest and most complete palettes that MAC will be offering this season and is the pinnacle of their gift collection!
photo courtesy of MAC